Season 2, Chapter 14: Ancient Dragon Arceus debut

Ash - Alright, we won! Ash said happily as Pikachu reverted back to his normal form and ran to Ash. He then began to stroke Pikachu's head gently that causes Pikachu to purr.

Ash - Marvelous job, Pikachu. I know you can win. He said happily.

Pikachu - Thanks, Ash.

Ash then saw Perseus walking to him.

Perseus - Our battle was super awesome! Even though I lost, I enjoyed our battle. He said while smiling.

Ash - Yeah. Same here. *as he looks at Kyle who is smiling to him* Get ready Kyle because I trained so hard that all of my pokémon transcends to a whole new level. He yelled with determination.

(What Ash means is that all of his pokémon including his legendary and mythical pokémon reached level 600 from 500 which means they are now 6 times stronger compared to a level 100 pokémon. He trained them 1 week before the tournament. Before I forgot about this, In this story, all of Ash, Perseus, Kyle and Hydro's pokémon have no level cap meaning they can go with ridiculous amount of levels and their potential for leveling up is limitless.)

Kyle - Yeah! Same here. You better get ready as well.

Announcer - The Ultimate Championship Round of the tournament will begin after three days. Everyone can now leave the stadium.

As the announcer said that, everyone left the stadium well except for Lillie, Lana, Mallow, Misty, May, Dawn, Serena, Iris, Hilda and Rosa who were waiting for the demigods and Hydro.

When the three demigods and Hydro arrived to the girls. Lillie was the first one to begin the conversation.

Lillie - That was a spectacular match. I learned so many things and I didn't know that there are 3 more elements/types that a pokémon can hold in which Professor Sycamore mentioned to us when he is teaching and they are Divine, Holy and Demon.

Ash - Thanks, Lillie and you are correct. Almost all of my pokémon have the ability to go to a triple-type, meaning they can hold three elements at once. Just like my Pikachu. When he transcends to his God form, he automatically gained the Divine element. Not only me but Perseus and Kyle's pokémon have the Divine element when they transform to their God mode. He explained.

Dawn - By the way, I heard the rumours that you caught the evil goddess, Azazel. Is that true?

Ash - Yeah. I caught her and don't worry she is now pretty harmless because she made a promise to me. Want me to show you?

May - Yes please! She said with gleam on her eyes.

Ash - Then let's go to the gym.

All (except Ash) - Right.

So the gang proceed to the gym through walking.

After 10 minutes, they arrived at Gym 1.

Ash then grabbed his Demon Master Ball and summons Azazel.

Iris - Wait, what is that pokéball? I've never seen that kind of pokéball before and why that pokéball emits black flames?

Ash - Oh. *as he shows to the girls his Demon Master Ball* This is a Demon Master Ball. The reason why it emits black flames is that it represents the evilness of the pokémon. He explained.

Iris - Ah I see.

Ash - Azazel, The Goddess of Chaos and Destruction, I summon you with my command! He said as he threw his Demon Master Ball.

When the pokéball opened, strong winds and shockwaves are produced.

Serena - Wha-What is this power? She said amazed.