Chapter 24: Reunion

... And Lusamine saw her daughter, Lillie is preparing for her first school day. Lusamine was first nervous but she remembers what are their plans and poke Lillie's back saying,

Lusamine - "Hey, Lillie. Long time no see."

Lillie then turn around and saw her mom there. She replied with a bit of anger because of what she did on the past.

Lillie - "What do you want?"

Lusamine - "I just wanted to say sorry for everything that I did and-"

Lillie interrupt her and says yelling and with anger,

Lillie - "Enough of your stupid excuses, mother! I'm sick of hearing those excuses! Now go away or I will dial the police to arrest you!"

Lusamine - "But-" she said worriedly.

Lillie - "I said go away!!"

Lusamine felt sadness because her daughter is casting her out of her home."

Lusamine - "Okay, If you insist." she said almost tearing up.

She then walk towards the door and closes it. Then she talked to Ash,

Ash - "So, how did it go?" he asked.

Lusamine - "Not good." she said sadly.

Ash - "Okay. Let's get inside but this time I will be there and wipe your tears away."

Lusamine - "Thanks, Ash." she said while wiping her tears with her tissue.

Ash - "You're welcome." he said with his bright smile.

After a minute or two, They go inside again the mansion and Lillie saw them again saying,

Lillie - "What did I say earlier?! I said go away!"

Ash then spoke up saying,

Ash - "If you don't believe to your mother, then I will."

Without hesitant, Ash walked towards her and touched her forehead with his right hand. He then closes his eyes while he sends the scene for her mind on what happened the day before they went to the mansion. (If you don't know, read Chapter 22-23.) After a while, he removed his hand and opened his eyes.

Ash - "One more thing but open your eyes."

Lillie then open her eyes and said,

Lillie - "What is it?"

Ash then told to Lillie on what happend to his mother 8 years ago but he did not include on how he aclaim supernatural powers. Lillie felt so lucky that she still have a mother. Then after hearing the story of Ash's past, she rushed to Lusamine and hugged her. Lusamine was surprised on what happen to Lillie but she return her a motherly hug.

Lillie - "I'm so sorry for what I did earlier, mother." she said while crying and hugging her mother.

Lusamine - "It's okay. Thanks to Ash here that he helped me to be with your side again and complete our family." she said while smiling.

Lillie - "Yeah. Thanks to him." she said then they broke the hug.

Ash - "I'm so happy that you are complete again, Lusamine and Lillie. And Lillie, you are so lucky that you still have your mother."

Lillie - "Yeah. Thanks to you that we are complete again."

Ash - "No worries, I just wanted to help, that's all."

Lusamine - "Hey Ash."

Ash - "Hmm, what is it?"

Lusamine - "Would you mind stay here until the school year is over?"

Ash - "Wow, thanks for the offer but I live alone." he said modestly.

Lusamine - "No, for the efforts that you made for me to complete my family again. I think I need to repay you. Not only to me but to Lillie as well."

Ash - "That's too kind for you. Thanks."

Lusamine - "You're welcome." she said with a smile.

Lusamine - "Oh look at the time. It's already 6:50 am in the morning. Lillie, you must hurry or else you will be late!"

Lillie - "Oh crap, I forgot the time. Anyways, I have to go."

Ash - "No wait, I will teleport you there."

Lillie was shocked upon hearing those words and said,

Lillie - "You said what?!"

Ash - "No time to explain. I will explain to you when you get home after yout school. Now hold my hand."

Ash reaches out his left hand and Lillie blushed a little and hold his hand. Ash then closes his eyes and focuses himself where to find the school. After 5 seconds, he find the school in his mind. (Just like Goku, doing the Instant Transmission but without the hand gestures.)

Ash - "Found It."

They teleported to the school in an instant where no more people outside at the entrance.

Lillie - "Thanks, Ash." she said while letting go of her hand to him.

Ash - "With pleasure, now go and be safe."

Lillie - "I will!"

Lillie then dashes to the entrance of the school and Ash teleported himself to the principal office secretly to enroll himself but he didn't know that it is only all girls school.

To be continued...