Chapter 39: Room of Aura and Power

Before I start, I will say the power levels of Ash and Perseus' transformation:

> Ash and Perseus' power level is the same as Goku Super Saiyan God (the red one.)

> Ash and Perseus Super Saiyan Blue - 10 times stronger than Super Saiyan God.

> Super Saiyan Blue 2 - 100 times stronger than Super Saiyan God.

> Super Saiyan Blue 3 - 1000 times stronger than Super Saiyan God.

Those are the power levels for now and let's proceed to the story.

The two Gods now darted to each other while they are glowing blue including their hair and eyes and they prepare to deliver a powerful punch.

Ash Super Saiyan Blue - HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

Perseus Super Saiyan Blue - HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

As their glowing hands made contact to each other, it lets out a massive shockwaves that shook the planet due to tremendous force. Then they stare at each other immensely while their fist bumped with each other. They soon started to deliver a barrage of punches that every punch they make, it makes an explosion. After a few minutes, Perseus is firing a barrage of energy blasts to Ash where Ash only deflects them all and Ash did the same but due to slow reaction, Perseus only block them all as he takes minimal damage continuously and the smoke is getting larger when Ash is firing a barrage of energy blasts. He then uses that as an advantage to strike Perseus and he unsuccessfully hit him because Perseus quickly teleported behind him and tried to hit him which Ash also teleported away from him and that cycle of the fight continued. After 10 minutes of striking and teleporting, they moved away from each other, panting because of the intesive fight but without bruises.

Ash Super Saiyan Blue - That was.... an interesting....... warm-up.

Perseus Super Saiyan Blue - It... sure is.

Ash Super Saiyan Blue - Let's go on to full power. Shall we?

Perseus Super Saiyan Blue - Heck yeah! He said excitedly.

Both of them charges up their power to their fullest

Ash/Perseus - HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

However, Something happened to Ash as he was charging up.

Meanwhile with Perseus,

He is done now charging up after 20 minutes and his power is now 100 times greater than before and he achieved a new form called Super Saiyan Blue 2. That's why he has bluish-white electricity cackling around him. What surprises him is that Ash is still charging up and for some reasons his hair is growing longer and as his hair reached on his hips, He then make a massive explosion that Perseus Super Saiyan Blue 2 needs to block and endure his position so that he won't be knocked back.

After 1 hour, the transformation was now complete. Ash has no eyebrows and have a minor changes in his eyes and his hair is long and it reached to his hips also there bluish-white electricity cackling around him but it is more electrifying and also have blue aura that is more brighter than the rest of Super Saiyan Blue forms. He now awakened his new form called Super Saiyan Blue 3. His power level is 1000 times stronger than before.

Perseus Super Saiyan Blue 2 - Incredible. I can now feel such power. He said with amazement.

Ash Super Saiyan Blue 3 - Behold, My new form. Sorry ot took you so long. He said with deepness on his voice.

(The way Ash transformed is just like Goku transforms to Super Saiyan 3 for the first time and for those who didn't know what Super Saiyan blue 3 looks like, here is the picture of it.)