Chapter 37: Music

After school at the field,

Perseus went there to train his pokèmon in order to defeat Ash in a simple pokémon battle to increase his pride a little bit. When Ash hear some explosions and stuff (due to his super hearing ability), he decided to go there and see what's going on. When the time he got there, he saw Perseus training and said to himself,

Ash - I have to admit, the way he trains his pokémon are exactly the way I train them. Good job, Perseus, your pokémon will be powerful in no time.

Perseus then turn around and saw Ash. After hearing those words he said,

Perseus - Thanks Ash.

Ash - Do you want to try it out? he offered.

Perseus - Sure!

Ash - Great! But I have a challenge for you.

Perseus - What is it?

Ash - You have to sing a pokémon theme song while battling me.

Perseus was surprised but he accepted the challenge but there is a question that he wanted to ask,

Perseus - Yes I take that challenge but is there any sound system here? Like speaker or something?

Ash - Oh don't worry about that. Just to leave it to me.

When Ash snaps his fingers, suddenly all the devices that is related to sound suddenly appeared. Right now, he is holding a disc that has a pokémon background on it. Ash place the disc on the DVD player and he also activated the speakers.

Ash - Are you ready, Perseus?

Perseus - You bet.

Ash - Okay, *as he presses the play button.* Now hit it!

(For the readers out there, just ignore the people there on the song.)

I wanna be the very best
Like no one ever was

*Perseus releases his Solgaleo while Ash only use his Pikachu*

To catch them is my real test
To train them is my cause

*Solgaleo unleahes his signature move and Pikachu was badly injured.*

I will travel across the land
Searching far and wide

*After taking damage, Pikachu make his comeback by using Thunderbolt but it didn't have an effect to Solgaleo due to high defense.*

Teach Pokemon to understand
The power that's inside

*Solgaleo then use Zen Headbutt, taking Pikachu out.*

Pokemon gotta catch them all!!!
It's you and me
I know it's my destiny

*Ash releases his Sceptile and Solgaleo immediately attacked Sceptile using Quick Attack but Sceptile reacted quickly and dodged the attack.*

Pokemon, oh, you're my best friend
In a world we must defend

*That scenario made Solgaleo a little bit angry and uses Calm Mind and unleash a Flash Cannon and it hit Sceptile dealing damage.*

Pokemon (gotta catch em all)
a heart so true
Our courage will pull us through

*Perseus activated his Z - ring and do the Psychic Z - move dance.*

You teach me and I'll teach you
Po-ke-mon, gotta catch 'em all

*Solgaleo then unleashes his Z - move, Shattered Psyche and it defeated Sceptile meaning Perseus finally won a battle against Ash.*

Gotta catch 'em all
Pokémon!

*Solgaleo let out a roar, signifying that he is victorious.*

Ash then returned his Sceptile and he said to Perseus,

Ash - Wow, you actually defeated me in a battle, Perseus, Nice one. he said as he attempt to do a high five to him.

Perseus also high five on him amd Ash added,

Ash - By the way, you got a nice voice there.

Perseus suddenly blushed in embarrassment and said,

Perseus - Awww. Come on, you're embarrassing me.

Ash only chuckled a bit on that. He look at the time on his Nanodex and it tells that it is already 4:30 in the afternoon.

Ash - Come on, Let's go back to our dorm. Its getting late already.

Perseus - Yeah, besides I want to rest for a while.

Perseus suddenly remembered the sound systems and uses his telepathic powers to teleport it to their dorm. After that, they proceed back to their dorm. But what they didn't know that there is a girl who is watching the whole time and it was one of Perseus' harem, Dawn. Dawn only smiled and blushes because what she knows is Perseus can actually sing with beautiful melody even though the song is a little bit rock. She fell in love with him, when they first met and what tells her that she should be careful because she has rivals. After that, she went back to her dorm, smiling all the way.

To be continued...

(I'm so sorry for the very late update guys, I can't really think what will be the plot of this story. I know it sounds repetitive but believe me or not, its true. So I'm really sorry for that.)