Chapter 41: Ascension

(Before I forgot, the equivalent time of one month inside of that training room will be 1 year from outside of that training room. Pretty long right?)

As they arrived at the Room of Aura and Power, they didn't waste any time and releases all of their pokémon with Arceus and Hydro leading and mentoring them to train and learn new various moves or abilities that it will be extremely useful later on.

As the two gods started to spare each other, they noticed some kind of weird feeling that is happening and Ash wondered,

Ash - Hey Perseus, do you feel that in this place the gravity is more strong than at the outside?

Perseus - Now that you mention it, I also feels this pressure or strong gravity in this place and I think everyone will feel it. He agreed.

Ash - Maybe this will be our advantage to increase our strength including the others because of the pressure. Come on let's continue.

Perseus - Right.

So, they continued to spar with each other and so with Hydro and his company.

After training for a few hours of training, with a hand signal of Ash, everybody went to each other and soon began to rest as Arceus prepared the food that they will eat.

While eating,

Ash decided to start the conversation,

Ash - So Hydro, how was our pokémon training in there? He said as he take bite on his sandwich.

Hydro - It was really good if I should say. Many of our pokémon is learning many kinds of attacks and abilities. He said happiliy,

Ash - That's good to hear. He said as he smiled to his brother.

Hydro - Are you enjoying for being a God, Ash and Perseus? He decided to change the topic.

Perseus - Ummm.... Yeah. It sure is.

Ash - Uh-huh. I've always wanted to become a deity ever since. (Just like me XD).

They then continued to eat their food and after few minutes, they are now full and ready to train again.

With the girls on the school,

They are now feeling bored and for some odd reasons majority of them are sad despite of the three boys  suddenly disappeared. Especially the group of Lillie which composes of May, Dawn, Misty, Iris, Serena and Hilda. Despite of leaving with their loved ones, everytime they think about them is when the sadness strikes on. Overall, boredom and sadness are the atmosphere inside the university.

With Ash and Perseus,

Ash and Perseus decided to turn the heat up and transformed to Super Saiyan Blue (Max Power) and fight with each other with their potential. As they are fighting, they feel that their power is gradually increasing at a rapid rate. After few hours of fighting, they started to pant as their stamina is decreasing at a fast rate.

Ash then smirked and said,

Ash Super Saiyan Blue 3 - It's kinda amazing that I went to Super Saiyan 3 instantly.

Perseus Super Saiyan Blue 2 - Yeah. It sure is. Allow me to show my newly gained form. HAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

Ash Super Saiyan Blue 3 - I've been waiting for this. This is gonna be interesting. He said excitedly yet in a badass way.

As Perseus started to transform, Ash also decided to transform whether he can reach another new form.

With Arceus and co.

She felt that the whole place is shaking due to the transformations that is happening between the two Gods and used Divine Protection to all of them to protect them from the explosion that will happen later on.

Arceus - I can't believe it...... Just how much power that those two are hiding? She said, utterly shocked.

After 45 minutes of transformation, Ash form is now completely different than before. What he was amazed that he miraculously gained "Mastery of Self Movement". In short, he gained a new form called, Ultra Instinct. He also gains a complex silver, blue and purple aura consisting of rippling, fire-like energy, complete with sparkling particles travelling upwards. His hair is in normal state with the color of silver (Not pure silver actually) and his eyes take on a more stern, defined shape, sporting silver-colored irises and visible pupils just like Goku does.

In Perseus Transformation, He actually managed to attain Super Saiyan Blue 3 miraculously and he said,

Perseus Super Saiyan Blue 3 - This is not my full power yet so prepare yourself, Ash.

What he surprises is that Ash achieved a new form (again) and he asked him,

Perseus Super Saiyan Blue 3 - W-what is that form?

Ultra Instinct Ash - Ultra Instinct. He said as his voice became much deeper.

Perseus Super Saiyan Blue 3 - O-okay.

In a blink of an eye, Ash instantly punched Perseus in the gut and he was knocked back on the ground really hard.

Perseus was struggling to get up because of thr punch that he received and said to himself,

Perseus - So this is the power of Ultra Instinct. Such power.

He then glowed his blue aura and dashed to Ash in which Ash only stand there like he was ready to received a full attack.

And to that part, the fight or shall we say their training will continue!

(Sorry for the cliffhanger though. I also realized that this story became a crossover of Dragon Ball Super and Pokémon. I didn't even notice that XD. If you guys like for me, making a crossover chapters, I will continue this but if not, I will skip this part and I will proceed to the day where Ash and co. and Anticerus will fight to the death. I don't know. Let me know from the comment section whether you like a crossover chapter or not. Thanks for reading and voting this book. It means so much to me😁 and I as always will see you guys, next time! Peace Out😁!)