35 [END]

"So what's for dinner?" He questions, even though he can't really eat.

"Tacos and toaster strudels," I gasp, suddenly craving both, just like I had when we first met. Well actually, I wanted noodles but he said that he could cook better than a household android and then continued to burn everything.

"That's not very- ugh, whatever. Eat whatever. I'll make the meat," he says, giving up on trying to make me eat healthier.

I bounce towards the freezer, taking out a few strudels and popping them inside of the toaster. Conan also pulls out the hamburger, setting it in a pan and turning on the stove.

We both stand there, waiting for the food to be done. Well, he stands there. I slyly make my way towards him, letting my arms snake around his waist as I rest my cheek against his back.

"Well you done, done me, and you bet I felt it. I tried to be chill, but you're so hot that I melted. I fell right through the cracks. And now i'm trying to get back. Before the cool done run out, I'll be giving it my bestest, and nothing's gonna stop me but divine intervention. I reckon it's again my turn, to win some or learn some," I sing. I'm Yours by Jason Mraz had just randomly popped into my head but it felt appropriate for my current emotions.

"But I won't hesitate no more, no more. It cannot wait, I'm yours!" I yell, still somehow in tune.

We stand there in silence, smiles on both of our faces. After making sure the meat wouldn't burn, he turns around -still in my grasp- and wraps his arms around my waist.

"I love you so much. I do. I really do, Gavin," Conan whispers, "I never thought that a human could make me feel this way. Or any living thing. I never thought I'd be able to feel so much. You've changed my perspective on things so much. You've changed my life. You've... you've loved me. You've freed me."

"No, Conan, you freed me. You've showed me that it's okay to let go. It's okay to not be okay. It's okay to be afraid. It's okay to love again. I love you to infinity and beyond. And I really hope you get that reference because we watched the movie yesterday," I whisper with a small giggle afterwards.

"Of course I remember baby, we're partners out of crime. You're the Woody to my Buzz. You're the Lilo to my Stitch. You're the beat to my biocomponent," he laughs, "you're the earth to my sun. A little fucked up, but it works."

"Ew, you have no idea how cringey you just were, but it's okay because I love you. I guess," I groan out playfully, feeling a small smack to my arm.

"You're such a doofus," he chuckles, nuzzling his face in my hair, "now, let's finish these fucking tacos before they get burnt. By the way, the strudels are done."

I immediately pull out of his grasp, running to my little delights. I pull them out by hand, flinching when they burn my hand, but I'm happy nonetheless. Instead of using a butterknife to spread the glaze, I pour it onto the soft bread and spread it with my fingers.

Four perfect rectangles of strudels on my plate that smell like heaven with glaze on it that makes it look like heaven. Damn, I really love toaster strudels, huh?

"Baby, be careful. They just came out of the toaster."

"Meh meh meh, they just came out of the toaster. I know babe, I've done this for years-"

"Don't sass me, hoe," he bites back playfully and my eyes widen at his words.

"What the fuck did you just say?" I question, genuinely surprised. Where the fuck did he learn that?

"I said, don't sass me, hoe," he teases before pulling me into a hug and apologizing after receiving my glare.

"Yeah that's right, suck up to me now before you get your ass beat. Asshole," I laugh, shaking my head at his unusual childish behavior.

"Fucker."

"Dipshit."

"Meat bag."

"Tin can."

"I love you."

"I love you too, loser."

___

•The End•