Chapter Nine

It was earlier in the day, Thor left to go fetch some more cleansing supplies for the washroom. I lay on the couch, staring blankly at the television. "Sherlock, you've just solved a case!....By harpooning a pig, I guess." The man that I assumed was this Sherlock figure jumped up in his seat, his face in a rather humorous  expression. "That was this morning! I need one now!" Surprising myself completely, I let out a small giggle. It's as if just the small encounter with Thor and I just about an hour or so ago changed me, allot. I sighed, turning so that my back was on the couch and I was staring upon the high ceiling. 

 "What's going to happen next?" I asked myself quietly, my thoughts engulfing me. "Are we going to interact like we had just not long ago?...Will it be...uncomfortable to be around him like this?" I closed my eyes, mentally listing all the things that could go wrong. Knowing I was only worrying myself even more, I got up from the couch, glancing at the television before making my way to the washroom. I brushed my teeth, combing through my hair. Luckily, it easily untangled and slicked back into its small end curls. I stared at my reflection..."What does he see in me?" I asked myself, bringing my hand to the mirror. 

 I heard a small click of a lock and soon the faint sound of the front door opening. I quickly rushed out of the room, nearly throwing myself on the couch, pretending I was asleep like I did as a child. The soft rustling of grocery bags being set on the table came from the kitchen. I heard the familiar pattern of footsteps coming from Thor. The steps halted and I felt a shadow over me. "So beautiful..." He said softly. Soon, I felt the hairs at the back of my neck stand up as I felt his hot breath on my ear. "I know you're awake." He whispered, nibbling on my ear before stepping back. 

 I waited a moment, making sure he left the room to go put the newly purchased items in their place. My face  felt hot and I couldn't help but smile, rubbing my ear as I stood up. I stretched, closing my eyes and letting out a satisfied moan. I rubbed my eyes, opening them only to see Thor smirking, his arms crossed as he leaned against the door frame. My face only grew a darker shade of peach. "That was.....interesting." Thor said, a hint of something in his voice I couldn't quite grasp. 

   "What is so interesting about that?" I asked as he approached me, a more confident look in his eyes. I wasn't used to this new found intimacy between Thor and I, but it felt so...right. We were actually getting along...Far more than brothers would. He snaked his arm around my waist, pulling me close as he pressed kisses on my neck. I stretched my neck, sighing in content as he wrapped his other arm around me, our body's even closer. "The way you flex your neck...The way your shirt raises just enough to see those sculpted hips and milky skin....The way you open your mouth just a little....And that moan.....So very attractive. " I knew my face was peach pink now, letting out a surprised moan as I felt Thor kiss me on the spot just above my collar bone. 

 I could feel his lips form into a smirk against my neck as he began nibbling in that spot. I moaned softly, allowing my hands to press against his chest, pushing him away gingerly. He gave me a curious look and I only smirked, pushing him back until he was against the wall. "I need to have some fun too, you know."  I said rather deviously, slipping my hands under Thor's shirt, pressing my palms against his sculpted stomach. I leaning my body against his, my tongue lingering on his lips now. He opened his mouth without a second thought, our tongues pressed together. 

  I moved my hips in a circular motion, getting a moan from the thunder god. I smirked, separating out lips just so they could travel down his neck, trying to find his sensitive spot. "You won't find it." He said proudly, his throat vibrating against my lips. I smirked, "Is that a challenge?" I asked, my lips hovering over his neck. "Ye-Ooohh!" He moaned loudly, surprising me. I smirked, not resisting as I bit down on the spot. His hips jutted forward, pressing against me as his hands went to my hips, pulling me to him. 

 I moaned as well, wondering how far this would go...