Chapter Seventeen

Time went by quickly. Thor and I have been on Earth for four seasons- One season left. 

   It was still cold, for this place in Midgard was mostly cold, damp, and grey. I liked it, but Thor didn't favour it as much. He was definitely more of the all sun and warm heat kind of person. 

  "Tea?" I called out from the kitchen, not really sure where Thor was. There was no reply. I leaned my head in the doorway, peering into an empty living room. He was there just a moment ago.  I stepped into the living room, "Thor?" I called out. 

 Still no response. 

   I sighed, walking further into the room. I stopped in the middle, checking for any evidence of where he might be. Nothing. 

   I sighed, Maybe he went for a walk. Just then, I heard a rather loud and agonizingly agrivating laugh coming from outside. I cocked my head to the side, walking towards the front entrance. Just then, the door opened, Thor lauhging at something. "I'll talk to you later!" 

 Jade.

  Or was it Jane? 

   I didn't know and didn't particularly care. 

    Thor said a goodbye and closed the door behind him, looking up at me with a smile. "Hello." He said, sliding his jacket off before placing it by the door. I stepped back, allowing him to enter. "What did she want?" I asked, not trying to sound as hateful. I failed.

  Thor followed me to the kitchen, sitting down at the table. "She needed help carrying in some packages." He said dismissively, leaning back in his chair as he rubbed his face to warm up. I didn't reply, not wanting to become overly demanding- or angry. It was just a simple Midgardian woman, nothing more. 

   I just hoped Thor thought so too. 

  Loki, calm yourself. It's not as though Thor would see anything in her- He loves you. Not some Midgardian...Peasant. 

  Later that morning, mail had come. The only thing we recived being a letter- And a bill for the rent. 

  "It's from..Asgard?" I questioned, seeing the name scripted on the corner. Thor came to me, leaning over my shoulder to see for himself. "Open it." He said, as though I weren't going to.

   Dearest boys of mine, 

    I would assume have you have received my necklace, and you could only guess how furious I was once I found out the unnecessary decision from your father. I miss you both terribly- And I wonder how things are going between you two. I hope you're getting along, as brothers should. You both know I love and miss you. Father said you will be coming back in a season, I cannot wait. There is so much good news-

    Sif has battled yet another win, rewarded with a feast. She misses you both. She said she had wished for your acompany at the feast. (She also mentioned for me to say a Hello from her.)

   As you can see, we all miss you here. Even your father, as doubtful as you both may be at the thought. He was only trying to do good- Although we both know he's not good for decisions. 

  Volstag and Fendral miss you dearly, both of you. We all hope to see you once the season is over- Be safe. 

                           Love, 

                                Your mother, Frigga. 

                                               xxx

     Thor and I stared at the letter for a moment, allowing our minds to ponder on the thoughts of returning home. Then it hit me:

       What would mother think of our..Relationship? Should we tell her?

         We both know mother is most forgiving, but even on this subject, we were not sure what was to happen. Thor must have been thinking the same, for he placed his hand on my shoulder comfortingly. "I can't wait to see them." He said softly, leaning over my shoulder and kissing me softly on the cheek. "Me either." I sighed. 

    (ugh. I know I promised a longer chapter, but things have been VERY hectic lately. With finals and just random things- I know this isn't an excuse and I really need to update more often. I appreciate all of you for reading! I will update more often! xx)