Chapter Eighteen

Today was the day. It was time to go home. It was time to go back to Asgard. I assume there will be a feast for our return. Great. I was fortunate to go back home, and I definitely missed my chamber. But-Going home back to Odin made me a bit nervous. I didn't know how Thor and I would continue out relationship in Asgard. Thor said he'd yell it to the high heavens if he had to. I said I'd hit him if he did. 

   "Have you got everything packed?" Thor entered my bedroom as I sat on the floor, closing my suitcase. "Except for the clothes on my back." I replied. He smiled, "I miss home." He said softly, walking into my room. "I coudln't agree more." I replied. Thor lent his hand down for me to take. He helped me up, pulling me into a squeeze. I smiled, laying my head on his chest. "What about the television? And the furniture?" I asked, tracing circles on his arm. "Father said he had someone to take care of it." I frowned, looking at my lamp. 

        "What about my lamp?" I asked as Thor wrapped a finger around a strand of my hair. He glanced behind him to the lamp. "I'll put in a word." 

          "Are you sure you've got everything?" He asked for the last time, fumbling with the key as he locked the front door behind us. "All set." I said. We met where we were told, looking up at the sky. "Heimdall! Open the Biofrost!" A moment of silence came, then the sky went dark. Clouds rolled about, any Midgardian that saw it would be terrified. The blue light was all I saw and before I could take another breath, I felt the hard ground beneath my feet. I lost balance, falling onto my suitcase in a heap. 

       I looked around, finding Thor a few feet away. We were in the Biofrost, Heimdall standing in his place. "Welcome to Asgard." He said in his deep crimson voice. "It's good to see you, Heimdall!" Thor boomed, grabbing his suitcase. "Your father will be hosting a feast tonight-Be ready." We nodded, giving a wave before we headed down the Rainbow Bridge. 

    It felt weird to be home as I set my case on my bed. I smiled now, allowing myself to fall onto my bed. My bed. I sighed, feeling he fur and silk beneath my fingertips. I looked down at my clothes. Midgardian clothes. They were nice, more comfortable than the armor we had to wear at feasts and gatherings. I began unpacking, putting things in their place. I went to my clothes cabinets, admiring my suit as I set the helmet on its shelf. 

       Soon, it was time to get ready for the fest. I undressed, stepping into a hot bath. I smiled to myself, sinking into the silky water. Home. It was definitely more than I had realized before. Being away from it so long only made me cherish it more. I closed my eyes, holding my breath as I allowed my self to sink under. Bubble suds linked into my eyelashes and on my nose as I went under, relaxing my shoulders. If felt like I was in there longer than I was- 

    I soon broke through the surface, taking in all the air I could manage. I lay my head back now, not wanting ever to leave this heavenly bath. I closed my eyes, sighing in relief. "Hmmm." I jumped, pulling my knees into my chest. "Excuse me! I'm taking a-" I felt a blush start at my neck. "Thor! You're supposed to be getting ready!" He only smiled, leaning in the doorway. "I was just seeing if you needed help unpacking-I didn't know I'd be walking into something much more interesting." He raised a brow at me, and I sunk into the water, feeling my face grow hot. 

      "Interesting." I repeated with a scoff, relieved that the surface of the water was covered in bubbly foam. "Well you nearly gave me a heart attack." I mumbled, only making Thor chuckle. "Your hair is getting longer." He said randomly, walking into the bathroom. I glanced down, noticing that it was growing further past my shoulders. "Yours is growing, too." I noted. His hair really was growing, it was a bit longer than mine. He came to sit on the edge of the bathtub, making my blush darken. 

      He smiled at me, twirling a finger through a wet strand of hair. "Flawless." He said softly. I looked up at him, "What?" He looked down at me, something in his eyes looked calm but distant. "You're flawless, Loki." I felt my face grow hotter. He sunk into the water a bit, causing him to chuckle. "No need to hide, it's true." He said, leaning closer to press a kiss on my head. I smiled, "You're going to get suds on your lips." I laughed, splashing suds into his hair. "Hey!" He laughed, scooping up some suds. He flung them at my face, causing me to spit out suds. "I didn't put any in your face!" 

      "I didn't put any in your hair!" He replied. "I've already got suds in my hair! I'm the one taking the bath!" I laughed, splashing him. He gasped, "Oh, I see how it is! "He said, leaning over to splash water into my face. "You goof!" I said, not being able to bite back a laugh. He leaned in more, balancing on the edge of the tub. "Thor, that's not the best-" It was too late. His hand slipped, causing a giant Thor to fall into the bathtub. I gasped, he nearly yelled, water splashing everywhere. "Thor!" I laughed, seeing his hair soaked over his eyes, suds everywhere. 

       He was in an odd angle, his legs sticking out of the tub. "You look like a goof, now." I said, laughing. He squinted his eyes at me, lacing his fingers together. My eyes widened, "Thor, no-" A huge wave of water smacked me right in the face, water getting anywhere it wasn't already. "Hey!" I complained, he only laughed. I crossed my arms, frowning. "Oh, come on." He said, playing with some suds. I looked up, closing my eyes with my best pout face I could manage. I felt water slosh about, opening my eyes to see a big Thor in front of me.

    I nearly forgot the whol scenerio, feeling my face flush. "Thor, I-" He leaned closer, "You what?" He asked, a smirk hiding on his lips. I leaned the bit closer, feeling his lips on mine again. He smiled, happily replying to my gesture. I moved my hand to his hair, tugging on it lightly. His hand trailed underwater, sliding to my waist. He brushed his lips against mine softly, leaning his forehead against mine. Knock. Knock. Knock. 

         We froze. "Yes?" I asked loudly, trying to regain myself. "Master Loki, the fest will begin  in an hour. Do you need assistance?" I felt my face flush, pushing Thor back gently. "No, I can assist myself, Thank you." There was silence again. "You've got to get ready." I sighed, sitting up. "There's still an hour-No rush." He said softly, leaning towards me again. "Thor." I said, trying to sit up. He placed his hand softly on my chest, trailing kissing down my neck. "Not-Not know." I said, pushing him away reluctantly. He frowned. I smiled, leaning towards him and kissing him on the cheek. "Go on." 

      It was time for the feast.