character info

I don't own the image.

Name: Carolina Belle Ramírez (formally)

Kajimo Caroline (Currently)

Age: 15

Birthday: October 31

Height: 5'6½

Relatives:

Biological Parents (deceased)

Marcella Guadalupe Fernandez (Grandmother/Quirk giver/deceased)

Stella (Cousin)

Isashi Kajimo (Adoptive Father)

Jillian Kajimo (Adoptive Mother)

----

Appearance:

Before her quirk, Caroline was a brunette with dark brown eyes and tan skin. After her quirk, she develops a more skeleton like appearance with paler skin and festive like markings all around her body that is sometimes mistaken as makeup. Her hair becomes black and her eyes are brighter to point of being orange. She is the second tallest girl, after Yaoyorozu.

Quirk: La Muerte

From the name "death", the quirk is actually a pyrokinetic one. This allows the user to manipulate the fire they create. However, they cannot control the temperature of their fire. Caroline is able to engulf her body in her own flames as well as absorbing other flames. Ironically, her quirk is named because of her appearance rather than her power.

Drawbacks:

Absorption: Despite absorbing other types of fire, she cannot control fire that's a higher temperature than her own because she has not had experience.

Complex emotions: Her quirk is tied to her mind and body. The more angry and out of control she gets, the more dangerous and hazardous she is to others. This includes being stressed and overwhelmed.

Water/Ice: Flames can be overpowered by really harsh pressures of water and/or cold ice.