a burning feeling

Edited
I don't own BnHa

----

"Young lady! Are you in All Might's class as well?" Some woman asked with a camera.

"Can you tell us anything about your other peers?" A pesky woman came close to her.

"Is it true that you're that girl that saved the young boy with your fire quirk?" The same pesky woman asked.

Caroline sighed. "Yes it's me. I am in All Mights class, he's a good teacher. My peers are just as determined as I am to become heroes. Now goodbye, I am Caroline." Caroline threw a piece sign before she Naruto ran into the gates of U.A.

"Did you get that, Paul?"

-

Everyone talked amongst themselves in the classroom about the news people as Aizawa hadn't arrived yet. They still had a few more minutes until their class began.

Caroline entered the room with a grouchy expression. She plopped down in the desk, laying her head on her palms. Her hair was put in a braid, this time with a flammable hair band, with her front bangs covering her right eye.

"Kajimo-san, you seem really tired today. Did you work yourself that much yesterday?" Uraraka kneeled down to look at Caroline.

"Yeah, your hair isn't flaming like it always is." Tsuyu noted.

"Did you see those news people!" Mina popped up.

"Can I touch your boobs?" Mineta grinned up at her but was whisked away by a stern Iida.

"Ugh, little perv. Anyway, last night I was working on some assignments, but got distracted. My mom caught me and made me stay up to do the work." She said, yawning afterward.

Next to her, Bakugou took a glance at the girl. She indeed looked like shit. He remembered the stupid fruit that his old hag had given him. As the girls left the sleepy girl, she bowed her head down to shield the light from her sensitive eyes. He looked in between her and the small container.

Caroline sighed as she took a brief power nap. Next time, focus on your homework. Fudge pudding, I'm tired. and hungry. and want fudge now. Thoughts of yesterday also flooded her mind. Just as they had walked together, Midoriya confessed to Bakugou that his quirk wasn't necessarily his. Something in her heart felt the same way.

It was weird to see Bakugou cry but he looked so determined to beat the curly haired boy. Not even All Might was able to break down his ego. That's what she admired. He knew that there were other people stronger than him but it didn’t stop him.

The girl heard something being placed on her desk. She picked her up and blinked, seeing a cute blue box next to her arm. She glanced at Bakugou who had his head turned towards the other way, tapping his desk with his fingers.

Did he..? Caroline gave a small smile and muttered a small thanks. He didn't acknowledge it, but she knew that he heard. She happily ate the fresh slices of apple. They were her favorite fruit, other than peaches that were served in fruit cups.

"Just make sure to actually next time dummy. I need a strong opponent to actually be strong." Bakugou looked at her.

The pale girl nodded with stuffed cheeks, ignoring him. He kept a sharp gaze on her. It was a nice change to see her usual self. Not that he cared, it was just a downer to see someone upset. Besides, he had other things on his mind that were pissing him off. Shouto Todoroki was one of them. Bakugou couldn't deny that his quirk was on another league, but he would still beat that bastard when he has the chance.