helping hands

Edited
i don't own BnHa
----

The tension was rising as All Might began punching Nomu non-stop. He was at his limit but only Izuku knew. Soon the strong hero would be nothing but a vulnerable man.

Caroline glanced at her male peers to see that their expressions were in awe. Though who wouldn't be when this guy was freaking faster than Iida's quick engines.

“Kajimo-san.”

The pale girl turned to Izuku who had a serious look. “You should go help the others. Kacchan, Todoroki, and Kirishima could handle this. Your power is strong which would provide them more than us.”

“But Midoriya-” Caroline was cut off.

“Go.” Katuski said. He glanced at the girl, brushing against her shoulder. “Help them out. We already beat these assholes up.”

Caroline stood there for a second before nodding. She walked towards Izuku making him confused. She leaned towards his ear. “Keep All Might safe.”

She covered her whole body in fire and was about to sped off, but she remembered someone. She went towards her cousin and grabbed the chained woman. Caroline threw her right at Handyman's side not caring about the muffled groan. She winked at her male peers as she sped off.

“Damn nerd, stop gawking already.” Izuku blushed before nodding.

---

Caroline stopped herself when she stumbled near Tsuyu and Mineta. She gasped seeing her teacher unconscious. He looked badly injured.

“What happened?” She asked.

Both looked at her, only Mineta gasped seeing her fire covered body. Tsuyu just tilted her head not bothering to ask.

“He got hurt by that big creature, ribbit.” Tsuyu said.

“Do you think you could give us a hand, he's getting heavy.” Mineta huffed.

“Yeah.” Caroline ceased her flames and stepped closer to them after slipping off her shoes and grabbed Aizawa's ankles hoisting them on her shoulders gently. She could feel her muscles crying out for her to stop and a sharp pain in her back.

Mineta looked at Caroline. “Uh, are you sure with carrying both his legs? I can help you.”

The girl glanced down at him before smiling. “No it's fine. I'm pretty sure you did enough. Right Tsuyu.”

“Mhmm. He actually did. He threw a lot of his balls that stuck onto the villains and was able to trap them.” She said. The small boy blushed as he sped up his pace to catch up to the girls.

They soon met up with the others.

Caroline and Tsuyu laid the man down gently.

Mina looked up and saw her friend. She leaped up and hugged Caroline. “Caro-chan! Hey, who was that girl? Did you beat some sense into her for messing with you.”

Caroline chuckled. “I'm fine. That crazy lady was someone from my past. However, she's gone. I'm glad that you're safe.” she wrapped her arms around the girl. Even if she was more energetic and affectionate, Caroline would rather deal with this than that she-devil of a cousin any day. Mina's enthusiasm was something she never thought she would miss.

“Okay there.” Caroline patted the pink-skinned girl's head. “Back off now.”

Mina giggled and pulled the girl's hand to drag her over to Uraraka who was kneeling by Thirteen.  “Did you see when All Might came, he's gonna save us!”

“Of course, he's the symbol of peace.” Uraraka replied. She looked at Caroline's bruised face. “Kajimo-chan, are you okay and where are your shoes?”

“I... I'm fine. Just dealt with those villains and sort of overused my abilities. As for my boots, they were hurting my feet.”

Mina looked at the girls face and put a hand on her shoulder. “It's alright. At least your quirk is awesome so I'm pretty sure those villains have it worse.”

Geez she always finding the bright side of things. Maybe I should take notes. Caroline turned and smiled at the two. Soon Pro-Heroes came to help. The pale girl still had a few thoughts on her mind, Bakugou being one of them.
———

(a/n) it's gonna be intense from here. Comments and feedback are appreciated :D