la loca |song-fic/short filler|

one-shot inspired by The Mask.

​​​Loca means crazy.

Police sirens fill the large town of Brazil. It's was the night celebration of the dead, however there was many reports going around of a masked heroine running around the city with valuable goods in her hands.

She was trying to return them as they were stolen from their respective owners. The girl was just trying to give them back. Fortunately she did and was able to catch the thieves, but was unlucky when the police wanted to take her in.

The girl teleported herself from building to building as she was being targeted by different places. Beads of sweat formed on her neck as she could feel the bullets trying to hit her.

"Puta policía, always on my tail." She groaned.

She sighed when she had thought she spotted an empty place to hide but was immediately wrong. She tensed when it was a dead alleyway and many police cars were blocking her way. The lights flashed onto the girl, revealing that she was wearing a red dress with a slit on the side as her hair was down and flowing.

"Put your hands up!" They yelled and aimed their guns.

"You know, can't a young señorita just save the town and actually be appreciated for it." The young girl said, turning around.

"We've gone over this before, La Loca. You wait until we say we need your help not the other way around." The main sheriff said.

"Are you kidding me, Officer Bakugou! After all I've done for this city and this is the thanks I receive. For months, shall I restate." La Loca walked towards the cars, hips swaying. She pulled out her guitar. "Maybe, it's time I say adios then."

"Just put your hands up." He rasped.

"If you say so." La Loca smirked before playing some cords and extended her arms. She could see some of the officers look at each other in confusion but their stances never failed.

La Loca smirked even more, playing some more cords as she twirled around. Her eyes occasionally locking with Officer Bakugou's red ones as she knew he was watching her every move.

"They call me La Música, I'm the queen of the rumba beat." She giggled. "When I play the guitarra, I go ay-ay-ay-ay-ay-aaaaayy." She hollered and played more cords.

"Yes señor, I'm La Música. I'm the craze of my native street. When I start to dance everything goes ay-ay-ay-ay-ay-aaaaayy."

La Loca sways her hips and she moves around a few police men who are dazed by her sultry voice. She teleports to a nearby streetlight. Officer Bakugou growls at them and causes them to clear their throats.

"The señors, they sing and they swing with the terampero. It's so very nice." She swings herself on the lamp post, meeting the eyes of two men, one whom she puts her finger under his chin to bring his face closer as he look into her glowing eyes.

"She's so full of spice." The man sings as he looks at the girl with lust in his bi-colored eyes, moving his lips closer to her tempting red plump ones.

Officer Bakugou tightens his grip on the gun. For some reason apart of him felt jealous at the icy-hot bastard.

"And when they dance in they bring a happy ring that era keros. Singin' a song, all day long." Before his lips meet hers she teleports away and is sitting on a cop car.

"So if you like the beat, take a lesson from La Musica. And I'll teach you to move in the way I do." She stood up and grabbed the hand of a handsome young police officer, who happens to be Bakugou.

La Loca smiled flirtatiously at him as his eyes went half-lidded and he started singing.

"She's a really modest gal, although she's the hottest gal. In Havana, in havana." How was this happening?

La Loca wrapped her arms around the guy as he picked her up, bridal style.

"Sí, senior I know that you would like to move the way I do. Ay-Aaaay. It's very nice." She hopped out of his arms and twirled herself in his arms. Her back was to his chest as she was almost grinding on him.

"You're so full of spice." Officer Bakugou whispered.

"I'll place your hand on my hip and if you just give me your hand-" she grabbed the man's hand to her thigh as she slowly lifted her leg against his waist as he had her in a dip position. "-then we shall try- just you and I. I-yi-yi!"

La Vida moved her guitar out of the way as she pulled Officer Bakugou's face closer to hers. She gave him a soft smile and fluttered her eyes closed and moved forward.

Officer Bakugou gulped as her plump lips leaned in, just centimeters away from hers that he could practically feel their softness.

Just as their lips were about to touch-

"Katsuki?" A familiar voice called.

Bakugou shot his eyes open to be greeted with Caroline's glowing ember ones. She tilted her head. His face then started becoming warm as he comprehended the dream he just had.

"You were asleep and class is about to start. Are you okay? You were muttering something about spices." She said in confusion.

"It's nothing." He coughed. "What time is it?"

"Mmm, it's around evening." She bit her lip in thought.

Bakugou's face once again went red as he shook his head and looked away from the girl. She didn't seem to notice and shrugged as she seen the boy's calm behavior. At least he wasn't grumpy.

"Next time just let me finish my nap." He muttered.

-

(a/n) lol I honestly just thought of The Mask and well....Yeah. let me know if you wanna see more of these small song-shots.