how rude!

Edited
I don't own BnHa! Just Caroline and her family. Enjoy!

​​​​​​

The sun shined bright creating some warmth above the students that were all lined up for their entrance exams. Some were an anxious looking at their peers and others mentally smirked knowing that they would pass for sure.

It was their biggest chance at being accepted into U.A, the most prestigious school that created young men and women into future heroes.

Caroline looked around with a smile plastered on her face. All of these people were her competition. Maybe she'd meet some friends, but other than that her main focus was on passing. Still, she wasn't going to try and flex on her peers like some rich kid.

"-Sorry if I didn't ask you first." Caroline's ears perked up at a bubbly voice. She turned her gaze on a girl with brown hair cut in a bob, styled with longer bangs in the front that framed her face accompanying the pink blush on her cheeks. She was talking to an adorably flustered boy with curly green hair.

"Maybe I should socialize." She muttered. Her feet started walking towards the pair with a friendly grin.

Though before she could reach any further, a guy popped up in front of her. With a look of surprise she took a step back looking at the guy. He was a tall, well built male with navy blue hair and glasses shielding blue eyes. He also had noticeable engines on his calves, which probably had something to do with his quirk.

"Are you aware that your hair can cause a fire hazard. I suggest applying more sunscreen to protect your skin from getting more pale to prevent skin cancer, and is that eye shadow? This isn't some fashion show." The male leaned into her personal space annoying the already offended girl.

"This is my natural skin." She gave him a death glare, offended at his accusations.

The male's eyes widened in guilt, he put a hand on his chest and apologized. "I am solemnly sorry. I wasn't aware, please excuse my ignorance. I am Tenya Iida." He bowed respectfully. "You are..."

"Used to it. Anyway, I'm going to be late so see ya." Caroline backed up resisting the urge to spit on him and strode away letting her hair fly up in flames, earning some stares. The male stood there shocked.

Caroline muttered curses as she put her earbuds in and ignored the distracting noises that made her anxious. She couldn't handle loud commotions for it caused both a migraine and made her want to punch someone.

---

Caroline made her way into the auditorium sitting in an empty seat where her ticket instructed. Her fingers clamped down on the arm rest and she released a deep breath to calm her nerves. She tried to keep a steady composure, but it was hard when other people with possibly better quirks were better than you. Fire wasn't the only good power out there.

"Kajimo?" A voice captured her attention. She moved her head to see that it was Tokoyami. They didn't really talk and she only knew him because they were in the same class.

"Uh, hello Tokoyami-kun. Cool seeing you here." She smiled in relief to see a familiar face.

The bird headed boy gave her a nod, "I could say the same thing, I've never seen your quirk so maybe this will give us a chance to show each other what we got."

"Right. I can't wait." She chuckled nervously and didn't say anything else as the introduction soon started. Her attention was now on the banana looking haired man, named Present Mic.

He gave everyone a brief greeting towards the audience and continued when nobody responded, making Caroline laugh.

"Okay, you all will be separated into different sections of our replica city for a limited time. During that time, you must take down pretend villains and earn points." Present Mic showed the students images on the wide screen behind him.