𝒆𝒑𝒊𝒍𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒆

.・゜-: ✧ :-  -: ✧ :-゜・.

on the first day back at school

on the first day back at school. the losers, (stan, ben, richie, kenzie, eddie and bill) meet up by the front gate. they share a big hug. almost everyday the meet up with mike and hang out in town. kenzie continued to call beverly everynight, as she moved in with her aunt. 

kenzie and richie became a nice couple, and with henry bowers gone, life became ten times easier. the kids talked about their experencies over the summer, and began to turn it into a joke. kenzie also learnt how to master her ablilites, and the kids had lots of fun scaring greta whenever she picked on someone. she was still confused on how she gained her abilites, but this didn't change her relationships.

as the kids gre older, its like they slowley forgot about the it situation. but it made them come together as a group, and became friends. they hung out in bens club room he made in the barrens, richie and eddie constantly fighting over whos in the hamock. (which eventually lead to kenzie flipping richie off with her mind).

kenzie had finally found the real family she wanted. and she would do anything to protect them. anything.

for the first time in forever, she loved her life.

treasured it. 

a/n

yoo. its the end of the book! yeeee! lol, i realised that in it chapter 2, richie is kinda... g a y. and i totally support it, so i don't think i will be making a sequal to this book. you all can imagine what happens next uwu. thank you so much for reading and this is the first book i actually completed lmao. butttt there will be a sequal to my other books, (being pretty doesn't cover everything and what are you afraid of :D)

thank you so much for reading and get your imagination running to know what happens next!

love you all!

-kenzie xx

you seem like a dick, but love you too :D

-richie