ˢⁱˣ ⱽᴵ

CHAPTER 6 ;

THE PROJECTOR

the next day the losers arrive to bills house and pile into his garage, he pins up a map of derry, and sets up a projector

the next day the losers arrive to bills house and pile into his garage, he pins up a map of derry, and sets up a projector. ben slides a projector chip in and it shows the sewer systme on the screen. kenzie pulls down the garage door and sits down next to eddie, and infront of richie. bill focuses the chip and then stands next to it.

"look, thats where g-g-georgie disappeared." bill stutters as he points to a point marked on the screen. "theres the ironworks, and the black spot." 

"everwhere it happens, its all connected by the sewers. and they all meet up at the-"

"the well house" ben blurts. "the house on neibolt street" stan says, tuning to bill. "you mean that creepy ass house where all the junkies and hobos sleep?" richie asks. 

eddie leans down and takes a puff from his inhaler. "i hate that place" kenzie whispers. "it always feels like its watching me." 

"thats where i saw it, thats where i saw the clown" eddie huffs. "th-t-thats where it lives." bill says. "i can't imagine anything ever wanting to live there" stan cringed. 

"can we stop talking about this? i-i-i-i'm having an asthma attack, this is summer, we're kids. i can bearly breathe!" eddie yells as he stands infront of the projector. "i'm not doing this!" he shouts and rips the map off the wall. "what the hell-" kenzie starts.

"put the map back!" bill yells.

"uh-uh" eddie grunts. the projector starts to flip through diffrent photos, "w-wh-what happened?" bill asks. mike walks over and tries to switch it off. kenzie reaches over and pulls eddie back, grabbing his arm. 

"georgie." bill says, the projector zooms in on the kids face, then slowly pans up to his mothers, whos hair is in her face. her face starts to morph into the dredded clowns face and the kids start to panic. 

richie grabs kenzies arm, (who is still holding onto eddie) and pulls them away. "what the fuck is that?!" he screeches. "what the fuck is that!" 

"I DONT FUCKING KNOW!" eddie screeches back. eddie and richie both wrap their arms around kenzie, who is on the erge of having a panic attack and confused on why the boys are hugging her. 

"turn it off! TURN IT OFF!" beverly yells at mike, whos panicing. stan runs around and hides behind kenzie, while putting his hands on her shoulders. mike finally kicks the projector and it falls to the ground.

it changes direction and turns on at the wall.

it flickers. turning off.

then on, showing its face.  

then off.

then on. 

it then suddenly pops out, making everyone shriek in fear. it is around 10 times in size and looks around and eyes up richie, kenzie and eddie. it starts crawling towards them making kenzie walk back and trip over, the boys falling with her. 

it then turns and sees beverly, whos backed up in a corner. it reaches out for her, as she covers her eyes and screams. ben suddenly opens the garage door, and the clown dissapears. richie scrambles to his feet and helps kenzie up with eddie. 

she walks over to ben and taps his shoulder, "t-thanks ben" she then walks over to bill and hugs him. 

"it saw us, it saws us and knows that we're here!" eddie panics. "it always knows" bill says and walks out to his bike. 

"lets go" he says picking up his bike. "go? go where?" kenzie asks, her voice shaky. 

"neibolt!" bill says. "that's where g-g-georgie is" 

"after that?" stan croaks. 

"y-yeah its summer, we should be outside. "if you say its summer one more ff-f-fucking time-" bill swears. he stradles his bike and rolls it out, and pedals down the drive way.

"bill! wait!"