ˢᵉᵛᵉⁿ ⱽᴵᴵ

CHAPTER 7 ;

NEIBOLT

the rest of the club pedals as fast as they can to neibolt street, to try to catch up to bill

the rest of the club pedals as fast as they can to neibolt street, to try to catch up to bill. while biking, kenzie feels a weird sensation in her nose. she wipes it and looks at her hand, she sees a smear of blood. she suddenly gets a wave of aches across her head and tries to focus on the road. 

"bill! bill, you can't go in there!" beverly shrieks as she drops her bike on the lawn. everyone jumps off their bikes and rushes up to him. 

"this is crazy!" she yells. "look, you don't have to come in with me." bill sighs, "w-what happens when another georgie goes missing? or another betty, or another ed corpan or o-one of us!" 

the kids look around at each other, kenzie sniffles and wipe her nose. she looks down and sees the blood has disappeared, and her headaches gone. 

"are you just going to pretend it isn't happening like everyone else in this town? because i can't. i go home, and... all i see is that georgie isn't there. his clothes, his toys, his stupid stuffed animals. so walking into this house, for me... its easier than walking into my own." 

bill then turns and starts to walk in, "wow" richie starts. 

"what?" kenzie says as she turns towards him. 

"he didn't stutter once."

the kids start to follow him, richie then not too far behind kenzie and ben. bill places his hand on the doorknob "wait!" stan calls out. "um, shouldn't we have people keep watch?" 

"you know, j-just in case something bad happens" 

"who w-w-wants to stay out here?" bill asks turning to the group. everyone except beverly and kenzie puts up their hands. they both roll their eyes and richie mumbles, "fuck". the group eventually draws straws.

eddie, richie, and kenzie picking the short staw, they walk inside with bill. the door creeps open, and the four kids stumble in. "i can't believe i pulled the short straw. you guys are lucky we aren't measuring dicks" richie moans.

kenzie looks at him and squints her eyes, giving a death stare. "i can smell that..." eddie groans.

"don't breathe through your mouth" richie warns, "why?"

"cause then you're eating it." eddie lets out a gag and takes a puff from his inhaler. kenzie walks up next to him and pats his back. shes so nervous her legs feel like jelly-like they can cave in at any moment. 

"what?" bill says. eddie and kenzie turn and see richie holding a piece of paper. "i-it says i'm missing..." he sobs. they walk over and kenzie stands next to it, peering down at it. "you're not missing richie" bill says calmly. 

"that's my shirt, that's my hair, that's my face, that's my face! that's my age! that's me!" he yells in hysterics. bill tries to rip it out of his hands but ends up fighting with him trying to calm him down. 

"why am i missing!! oh fuck!" he shouts. eddie covers his face in horror, kenzie walks up next to richie. "that isn't real, its playing tricks on you" bill says holding his forearms. 

"hello? hello?" a feminine voice shouts. the kids look around, and can't see anyone. "help me please!" it cries. they all start to walk up the stairs, each step making a creek. they turn down a hallway and see a girl laying there.

"betty" kenzie says as she swallows a hard lump. betty and kenzie were extremely close, especially in middle school. the first year of high school tore them apart a bit, but they were still good friends. 

she turns to them and stares at them in pain, she then looks up at kenzie and they make eye-contact. the pain kenzie sees in her eyes makes her eyes start to water. "aaah!" she screams as she is pulled back, kenzie gasps as she covers her face, "betty" she sobs.

kenzie, bill, and richie start walking towards the room she was pulled into. they reach the room and stand there for a while, until the door slams. they realize they are missing someone. eddie. 

"guys!" he screams. they all run towards the door as he shouts, bill trying to unlock it. there is a sudden crash, "eddie!" bill yells as he tries to open the door. 

"kenzie"

richie and kenzie turn around at the same time, looking at each other and then back at a room. 

"come here kenzie, richie hahaha" eddie says as he pokes out behind a statue, covered in a cloth.

"eddie!" richie and kenzie call out at the same time. they walk into the room and richie starts peering around. "eddie? where the fuck are you?" 

"we're not playing hide n seek dipshit!" this grabs the attention of bill, who leaves the door and starts to slowly walk over to kenzie and richie. "richie? kenz?" he says standing at the door.

they sigh and start walking towards eachother when the door closes. "richie? kenzie!" bill yells and pushes on the door. "bill!" they shout. "come on open the door!"

"richie what's going on!" 

the lights start to flash which makes kenzie anxious. "open the door!" 

"i-i can't!" kenzie shakes. richie turns around while shes trying to open the door and sees the cloths have all fallen to reveal clown dolls. richie was petrified. he hated clowns. 

kenzie walks away from the door and looks around, not as afraid as richie. "freaky" she quotes. richie turns around and screams, frightening kenzie. he starts to hypoventilate, as a doll moved to in front of the door. 

she grabs his arms, "richie, you need to calm down. like bill said, this isn't real. he's just tricking us okay?" 

they turn around and see a coffin lid open, on the inside, it has 'F O U N D' written in blood, and richies missing poster hung. "fuhck" richie stutters.

they walk towards it and look down into it, they see a fake richie doll laying it, with worms and maggots crawling around. kenzie frowns at the bugs and richie groans, "ugh" 

kenzie steps back slightly as richie shuts the coffin door. 

suddenly, it swings open and the clown jumps out. richie almost jumps out of his skin and he steps back, grabbing onto kenzies hand and squeezing it tightly. 

he kneels on the coffin and smiles at richie, kenzie's eyes widen. 

"beep beep richie"