ᵗʰⁱʳᵗᵉᵉⁿ ˣᴵᴵᴵ

CHAPTER 13 ;

IM GOING TO HAVE TO KILL THIS FUCKING CLOWN

"bev? kenz!" mike shouts as he runs into the room, followed by the rest of the losers

"bev? kenz!" mike shouts as he runs into the room, followed by the rest of the losers. "holy shit!" eddie shouts. richie looks up and sees the two girls floating.

"h-how is she in the air?" richie asks, not able to take his eyes of kenzie. "g-guys, are those-" eddie says with a shudder. the group turns and sees all the missing kids floating. ben runs over to beverly, and mike helps him up to grab her. they then turn to kenzie and mike helps richie up.

they pull the two girls down, whos heads are tipped slightly upwards. richie notices the dried up blood under kenzies nose and ears, he realises that she must had tried to use her powers.

"kenzie?" richie yells, shaking her. "mackenzie! why isn't she waking up!!" he holds her by the neck. ben looks at beverly and realises she won't be waking up anytime soon either.

"mackenzie please!" he shouts, he then leans into her and hugs her. he pulls out and sees that she is still in a catonic state. he grasps onto her head and sighs. he then pulls her in and kisses her on the lips.

"woah!" the group mumbles, richie pulls out. he looks into her eyes and she gasps. her eyes change back into an ocean blue and she breathes heavily. she turns and notices ben hugging beverly, who is also set free from the trance.

"jesus fuck!" richie says. stan the wraps his arms around the two and they all have a group hug. ben and beverly join. "wheres bill?" eddie asks and they look up, richie wiping the tears under his eyes.

"what took you so long?" a kids voice whispers. the group turns and sees bill looking at a little kid, he has a ripped off arm and a boat grapsed in his other hand.

"i-i was looking for you this whole time" bill shakes. "i couldn't find my way out of here" georgie sniffles. "he said i could have my boat back billy"

"was she fast?" bill trembles. "i couldn't keep up with it." georgie mumbles. "she georgie. you call boats she."

"take me home billy" georgie sobs. "i want to go home"

the pain in georgies eyes made kenzie tear up. bill about to break down. "i miss you i want to be with mom and dad!"
"i want more than anything for you to be home! i miss you so much," bill trembles.

"i love you billy"

"i love you too," bill then holds mikes gun to georgies head. georgie starts to cry.

"but you're not georgie" he then pulls the trigger and shots a hole right through georgies skull.

the whole group gasps, some move backwards. kenzie lets a tear flow. georgie lays on the ground for a while. some of the group start to think he killed the real georgie, but then they change their mind quickly when he starts to have a spazum.

he starts roaring and two pom poms pop out of his galoshes. he sits up, showing the clown. bill gasps and steps back. it rises to his feet and starts shaking.

"KILL IT BILL!" they all yell, "KILL IT!"

"its not loaded" mike yells, bill holds the gun to the clowns head. "ITS NOT LOADED!"

too late, he shoots him, it makes a hole in his head and he starts to spaz. then launching at bill. he bites down on the gun bill uses. "leave him alone!" beverly shouts and is about to stab him when he catches the fence. mike jumps in and then is flung backwards.

bill jumps onto the clowns back, "help him!" eddie shouts. kenzie jumps on bill, and then richie on kenzie. ben and stan grab his arms, still spinning. he then manages to fling both ben and stanley off his arms, and then grabs richie, who grabs kenzie and they fly off his back.

they land on the ground. kenzie looks up and sees bill in the clowns grasp. they slowley scoot back, their whole body shaking.

"no, don't!" beverly whispers. "let him go!"

"no!" pennywise says back stubbornly.

"i'll take him! i'll take all of you!" kenzie reaches over and clamps richies hand. "i'll take all of you! i'll feast on your flesh, as i feed on your fears." the kids look at him, petrifyed.

he then raises his hand and starts shaking it, "ooooorrrrr, you just leave us be, i will take him. and only him. and then i will have my long rest, and you will all live to grow and thrive and lead haaaappy lives! until old age takes you back to the weeds!"

"leave!" bill wheezes, "i'm the one who dragged you all into this. i'm s-s... i'm sorry"

"s-s-sorry hehehe" pennywise mocks. "go!" bill shouts. "g-guys, we can't!" beverly stutters. richie stands, letting go of kenzies hand. she also stands and moves back to the group.

"i told you bill, i fucking told you" richie starts, tears forming in his eyes. "i don't want to die, its your fault. you punched me in the face, you made me walk through shitty water, you brought me to a fucking crack head house!" pennywise looks down at him smileing.

"and now... " richie looks over and pulls a bat out of a pile.

"i'm going to have to kill this fucking clown"