ᶠᵒᵘʳ ᴵⱽ

CHAPTER 4 ;

WE ALL FLOAT DOWN HERE

"maybe hes just trying to make some friends stanley" richie mumbles as mackenzie elbows him in the stomach

"maybe hes just trying to make some friends stanley" richie mumbles as mackenzie elbows him in the stomach. "ouch sorry!" 

"w-w-where is the well house?" bill asks. 

"i don't know somewhere in town i guess? why?" ben shurgs.

"n-nothing"

kenzie reaches into her pocket and fishes out a pack of pills, she tips two into her hand and swallows them dry. "hey you okay?" richie asks. "yeah, just medicine" she stutters. 

"ight i should head out" she sighs. "see you later" 

"see you!" they yell as she walks out. richie runs out and watches her straddle her bike, she turns. "need something toizer?" she smiles. 

"uh, no. have a good d-day" he splurts. she arches and eyebrow, but shakes it off and pedals away. she reaches her house and parks her bike ouside. she walks in and calls out "i'm home!"

no reply. "hello?"

she shrugs it off and walks to her room. she puts on some earmuffs and takes out her drum sticks. she sits on her kit and starts playing. halfway through a piece she hears a crackling noise through her earmuffs, which is odd because they are made for loud noises and not connected to any electricity.

the crackles get louder and louder. she takes them off and throws them on the ground. "what the fuck?!" she yells. 

"mackenzie"

"what?"

"mackenzieeee"

"who said that!"

"over here kenzie"

kenzie stands up and walks out, she sees her little sister (kat) peek around the corner of the stair case then giggle and race down it. "kat! this isn't funny!" she yells as she walks down the stairs.

she heres kats giggles get louder and louder, she turns into the living room and sees her mother. all dirty and, rotten.

"mom?"

"kenzie. if you stopped your medication you could have saved me." she says with a hoarse voice.

"mom?"