ᶠⁱᵛᵉ ⱽ

CHAPTER 5 ;

ROCK WAR!

ⁿᵒ ᵒⁿᵉ:

ᵉᵈᵈⁱᵉ: ᵃʷ ˢʰⁱᵗ ᵃ ʳᵃᵗ

"aw shit thats belch huggins car!" eddie points out. "w-we should probably get out of here"

"isnt that the homeschooled kids bike?" bill asks, "yeah thats mikes" kenzie replys, noticing it. "we have to help him."

"we should?" richie asks. "yes." beverly says dropping her bike. everyone drops their bikes and runs into the barrens. 

kenzie picks up a rock and throws it at henry, hitting him in the temple. he falls down, giving mike a free chance to run towards the losers. "nice throw" stan huffs as he arrives. "thanks" she says as she grabs a couple more. 

"you losers are trying too hard, they'll do you. you just got to ask nicely" henry spat while winking at mackenzie, he then turns to beverly and touches his crotch, "like i did." 

"raaaaa!" ben growls. getting the gangs attention. he grunts as he throws a rock, hitting henry. beverly and kenzie throw some, and the others pick them up. the gang reches down and starts fighting back.

"ROCK WARR!" richie screams, almost immediatly getting hit in the face. 

kenzie hits henry every time in the head with her shot, and dodges the rocks flying towards her. she was the one getting the most hits, the gang soon slows down and backs up running into the forest. leaving henry on the ground. 

the losers start to leave, kenzie hobbles over to richie and helps him up. "go blow your dad you mullet wearing asshole!" he screams and flicks him off with both hands. kenz pulls him away and they walk with the losers to their bikes.

"thanks guys but, you shouldn't of done that. they will be after you too" mike puffs as they walk. "oh no, no, no bowers? hes always after us" eddie replys, swatting a mosquito. "i guess thats one t-t-thing we all have in common. " bill starts.

"yeah homeschool, welcome to the losers club!" richie shouts. 

✰♫

kenzie looks behind her and sees richie attempting to play a tuba, while a 4th of july player stands and watches, occasionaly trying to snatch his tuba back. 

"what the fuck dude?" richie swears as he snatches the tuba. eddie soon arrives with an ice cream for him, and he joins the group. he's kind of cute, kenzie thinks. then soon snaps back to reality. 

"what you guys talking about?" eddie asks, "what they always talk about" richie says as he slurps some ice cream. 

"so i was going over all my derry research, i looked at all the big events. the ironworks explosion in 1908, the bradly gang in 35, and the black spot in 62, and now kids being... i realised this stuff seems to happen, every-" ben starts.

"every 27 years" kenzie sighs as she finishes it. 

✰♫

"lemme get this straight, it comes out from where ever, to eat kids and then what? it just goes into hibernation?" eddie asks. "my grandfather thinks this town is cursed, that all the bad things that happens is because of one thing" mike says,

"but it can't be one thing, we all saw something different" stan says. "i-i saw a leper, it was like a walking infection" eddie shivers. "and i saw my mom, which is impossible because shes dead" kenzie sighs.

"but you didn't. because it isn't real" stanley says as he combs his hand through his hair, "none of this is, not eddies leper, not mackenzies mom, o-or bill seeing georgie, or the woman i keep seeing-"

"is she hot?" richie busts in, getting a glare from kenzie.

"no richie. shes not hot!" stan yells "her face is all messed up and crooked, none of this makes any sense! they're all like bad dreams" 

"its not a bad dream, its too real for that!" mike sighs. "you see something too?" kenzie asks, putting her hand up to block the sun. "yes, you guys know that burnt down house on harris avenue? well i was in it when it burnt down, and before i was resuced my mom and dad were trapped in the next room over from me. they were pushing and pounding on the door, begging for me to save them. but i couldn't, it was too hot. when the fireman found them, their skin on their heads were burnt down to the core."  everyone looks a bit distressed, kenzie feeling a panic attack, but no medicine to calm herself.

"we are all afraid of something" he sobs. "got that right" richie says as he turns towards a clown. "alright rich, what are you afraid of?" eddie asks. 

"c-clowns"