ᶠⁱᶠᵗᵉᵉⁿ ˣⱽ

CHAPTER 15 ;

BLOOD OATH

the kids manage to make it out of the sewers and hop on their bikes, beverly catching a ride with bill and kenzie sharing with richie

the kids manage to make it out of the sewers and hop on their bikes, beverly catching a ride with bill and kenzie sharing with richie. the kids walk through derry and stop infront of a shops store. looking into the window.

"i can't go home like this guys, my mom will kill me!" eddie says, wiping his face. "dude you have been gone 24 straight hours, your face is definatley on a milk cartorn by now." richie snorts, turning to him. "also your puke smells more than your moms slippers" 

"oh shut up richie!" beverly shouts, followed by an elbow from kenzie. "first they smell like flowers asshole-" eddie starts. "no they don't!" stan says. 

"yes they do and also, how would you know what they smell like in the first place?" eddie starts rambling, "can we just keep quite please until we get home?" mike sighs. kenzie giggles as eddie and the rest of thr group start to argue.

✰♫

"i thought i was dead, that what it felt like" beverly explains. "but i saw us together, back in the system. we were older. like our parents ages." kenzie explains.

"what were we all doing?" bill asks turning to her. "i-i just remember how we felt. how scared we were. and i don't think i will ever forget that." 

"am i still handom as an adult?" richie asks, putting his hands on his chin. squishing his face. she starts laughing. "you grow into your looks."

he turns to eddie, whos chuckling. "what the fuck does that mean?" 

"what about me?" stan asks, turning to her. kenzie looks down, her smile turning to a frown. she looks over to beverly who sighs and then back to stan. "like now, but older and taller." she sighs. bill looks down and then grabs a shard of glass and stands up.

"swear it. swear if it isn't dead. if it ever comes back. we will too." the group looks around at eachother, when beverly and kenzie stand at the same time. followed by richie and eddie. then stan, mike and ben. 

bill cuts his hand, wincing. he cuts moves on to richie who makes a face and shakes his hand. he then cuts kenzie, who scrunches her face a bit. he ends up cutting everyones left hand, and they stand in a circle. 

eddies watch beeps. bill and beverly link hands, who links with ben, who links with stan, who links with mike, who links with eddie, who links with richie, who links with kenzie who links back to bill.

she winces a bit when richies soft hand touches her cut. they stand in a circle for around a minute, until they all let go. 

"i gotta go" stan sighs. "i hate you"

he then smiles and everyone laughs as he walks off. eddie, richie and kenzie share a hug before eddie leaves. ben and mike then leave with a soft, "see you later." 

kenzie turns to beverly and hugs her. "call me okay?" bev says when they pull out. kenzie winks and hugs bill. "see you" she turns and starts to walk through the tall grass, the grass tickling her legs.

she hears steps running towards her and turns to see richie. "kenzie-" he puffs.

"yeah-?"

richie then leans in and kisses her on the lips. she is shocked but then places her bloody hand on his cheeck, and leans into it. they pull out, and richies bloody hand grabs her right hand. she squeezes it and they start walking home.

together.