ᵗᵉⁿ ˣ

CHAPTER 10 ;

ARCADES

"come on, come on!" richie yells as he aggressively presses the buttons on streetfighter

"come on, come on!" richie yells as he aggressively presses the buttons on streetfighter. kenzie leans on a wall as she watches richie beat another kid at the game. 

"dang, you're fucking good." they high five and the kid starts to leave, "hey, want another go?" richie asks. kenzie looks over and sees the bowers walk out of a movie. "ah shit" she mumbles.

"dude, why're you being weird? i'm not your fucking boyfriend!" he yells. kenzie leans off the wall and walks over, "oi, oi, oi. he never said anything to show that. he just wanted another round" she hisses, making the kid back off a bit. 

"the fucks going on here?" bowers says as he moves closer. "you assholes didn't tell me your town was full with little fairys." he shouts. kenzie was pissed, she steps a bit closer to them. 

"richie fucking toizer? what? you trying to bone my little cousin?" henry says. kenzie steps closer. "hey! he never said anything about that, so shut up and back away." she hisses.

henry starts to laugh, "your girlfriend trying to cover for you faggot?" henry yells. "girlfriend?" she spat. "just because i defended him from your poisionus words, doesn't mean i'm his girlfriend!" she shouts. "you don't know brooks?" he scoffs, "maybe we should tell you the hard way." 

kenzie gets confused but obviously has had enough. henry walks closer to her and touches her hair. "don't you notice the way he gets lost in your eyes?" he said. "well maybe we shoul-"

kenzie shakes her head a bit and henry is sent flying back, the lights flicker a bit and some blood trickles down her nose. the rest of the gang and his cousin look at her, mouths hung ajar. she grabs richies arm and the both walk out of there.

✰♫

richie leans on a park bench, wiping his eyes as kenzie holds his glasses. "wanna piece richie?" a voice barks. kenzie and richie both sit up, she passes him his glasses and he throws them on.

they look at where a statue is supposed to be, but its gone.they turn and see the statue roar at them, him limbs all rotten. richie freezes screaming. it raises its axe, kenzie tugs richies arm and pulls him out of the way. 

they start running, the statue chasing them, swinging its axe and destroying the grass. he brings his axe onto the ground, making richie fall over, taking kenzie down with him. the statue leans over the two kids and raises its axe. 

kenzie curls up and starts to concerntrate to stop it. "its not real! its not real! its not real!" richie repeats. suddenly it goes quiet. they open their eyes and see its gone, all the grass is repaired and the statue is back. 

"holy fucking shit." richie sighs as he lays back on the ground. kenzie next to him. 

"i don't think i will ever be able to look at that statue the same" she puffs.