ᶠᵒᵘʳᵗᵉᵉⁿ ˣᴵⱽ

CHAPTER 14 ;

FEAR.

"WELCOME TO THE LOSERS CLUB ASSHOLE!" richie screeches and wacks the baseball bat against the clowns skull

"WELCOME TO THE LOSERS CLUB ASSHOLE!" richie screeches and wacks the baseball bat against the clowns skull. mike lunges forward with a metal pole, the clown opens his mouth and hands start coming out, grabbing onto the pole, creeping towards him. mike starts to breathe hevily and his eyes widen. 

stanley grabs a metal pole and slices the hands, making them suck back into his mouth. he turns to stan and his face morphs into the lady with the flute. she runs towards him when he hits her across the face. mike jumps forward, but gets pushed over. pennywises arms turn into crab legs and he starts trying to stab him. kenzie steps forward and raises her hands.

the clown starts to float upwards, she wacks him against the wall with a loud grunt and thrusts him onto a spike in the tower, the spike peircing through his stomach. the club look at her shocked, (well the ones who didn't know she had powers). 

"your nose" pennywise croaks before he pushes himself off the spike. "KILL IT KENZ!" the group yells. she holds her hand out and a metal rod flys towards her, she wacks him in the head and he falls to the ground. bill picks up a chain and kenzie, richie, mike, stan and bill start beating him up.

eddie attacks, only falling to the ground. pennywise looks up to him and then his face turns into the leper, who throws up all over his face. the group looks at him, stan gagging. eddie trys to keep a straight face. eddie wipes some vomit off his mouth and eyes and stands up.

"I'M GOING TO FUCKING KILL YOU!" he yells and kicks him in the face. the clown falls to the ground and his face turns into alvin marsh, beverly's father. 

"hey bevvy, are you still my little girl-" he starts when beverly thrusts a metal spike down his throat. he yelps and slowly starts to shift back to his clown face. she lets go and steps back, behind richie and kenzie for cover. 

"oh shit!" ben yells, as he spits out the pole. pennywise falls back to the ground, and starts crawling backwards. the group slowley following him. he hits the back of a drain pipe, and droll pours out of his mouth while he struggles to breathe. 

he starts to laugh, and then frowns. almost like hes sobbing. 

"thats why you didn't kill beverly, or mackenzie. cause th-th-the-they weren't afraid" bill spat in his face. "and we aren't either" 

"not anymore. now you're the one whos afraid. because you're going to starve."

pennywise starts to shake and then back flips into the drain, holding onto the rim. the group walk up to it and peer inside, the clowing staring back. "He thrusts his fists against the post, and still insists he sees the ghost" he chants bills stutter poem. 

"He thrusts his fists against the post, and still insists he sees the ghost"

stan passes bill a crowbar, "He thrusts his fists against the p-post-" bill raises it when pennywise drops further, still holding onto the drain.

bits of his face start to crumble off. bill lowers his wepon and the group look into his eyes. 

"fear." he mumbles.

he then lets go and goes tumbling down the hole. "i know what i'm doing for my summer experience essay..." richie sighs. bill turns and pulls beverly into a tight hug. eddie looks up and gasps.

"guys, guys. the kids are floating down. the group looks up at the kids. they are free, dead. but free to rest peacefully. bill looks over and notices something. he drops the crowbar and kneels down.

kenzie looks over and notice him hold a yellow object close to him, sobbing.

georgies coat.

richie and kenzie walk over to him and kneel down. both holding his shoulders. bill crys and holds the jacket to his face. richie wraps his arm around bill, soon followed by kenzie, eddie, mike, beverly, ben and stan.

kenzie feels tears and blood trickle down her cheeks and nose. she lets it flow, still hugging the crying boy. 

the kids stayed hugging eachother. this gave kenzie the feeling she never had felt before. comfort, and a warm feeling in her stomach. 

she had found a loving group of friends.