X-Mas Preparations

The next morning, the avengers got up earlier than usual to go to work putting decorations up. By the time Thor and Loki walked into the living space to have breakfast, there was a huge 15-ft Christmas tree with red and gold lights on it. The walls had colorful wreaths and lights pinned almost everywhere. On every flat surface (besides the floor) there was a layer of fake snow. The fireplace even had stockings lined up on it. The brothers were amazed. They stared in wonder at the sight. Tony came over to them and told them to close their eyes for a second. Loki eyed him a little warily before closing his. They both felt something being placed on their heads. Loki heard Clint snickering a little in the background.

'Oh no', Loki thought.

"Okay, open your eyes!" Tony said excitedly.

They both opened their eyes and they looked at each other. Thor was wearing a red Santa hat. When Thor looked at him though he was trying unsuccessfully to hold in a laugh.

"What?" Loki asked confused.

Natasha didn't say anything but just handed him a mirror.

He looked into it...

....

...

..

.

"STARK I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!!!!!!!!!" Loki screamed at Tony in frustration and playful anger.....or at least they think it's playful...

He leaped toward the inventor and tackled him pinning him down........

.....He was wearing a pair of fake reindeer antlers.

Loki glared down the inventor as he pinned him down.

"Hey! Hey! It's just a prank bro!" Tony defended.

Loki growled at him before getting up and trying to take off the antlers, but they wouldn't come off.

"WHAT DID YOU DO!?!?!??" Loki said, panicked.

Tony rubbed the nape of his neck and said," I might have totally programmed them to stay on you until after Christmas? Sssssssssorry"

Loki stared at the inventor for a couple of seconds. Then....he did the unexpected....... he started to LAUGH! A LOT!

The avengers just stared at him utterly confused, until Loki finally stopped laughing enough to speak.

"You don't think I knew you would do something like this. Honestly, do you all think I'm stupid? I have already planned my revenge...excluding Thor, Bruce, and Clint of course."

Tony yelled, "WHY THEM?!"

Loki smiled at him, "Because Thor had nothing to do with this, I do not wish to be smashed to the ground, and Clint helped with my revenge after he confirmed your plan." He and Clint fist-bumped.

Tony looked betrayed. "How could you do this to me, Barton? I thought we were bros!"

Natasha was going to ask something when she, Tony, and Steve saw Loki giving noise-canceling headphones to Thor, Clint, Bruce, and himself. Loki said," Jarvis, activate plan RevengeForAntlers."

"Right away King Loki."

Tony stared. "King Loki?"

"I might have hacked Jarvis a bit. Sorry-not-sorry."

"Ok so, what's you play Reindeer Games," Tony said.

"Activating protocol," Jarvis said as the four mentioned earlier put their headphones on.

"What are y--" Tony started to say before he was interrupted by the song from hell itself.

"Nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan

"NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! MAKE IT STOP!!!" Tony pleaded. Natasha was stoic and Steve just looked confused.

"nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan...."

"OK that song is getting on my nerves," Natasha said through clenched teeth.

"nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan...."

"Reset Protocol," Loki said as the music faded. They took their headphones off and looked at the other three. Steve stood there with clenched fists. Nat was banging her head against the wall. Tony was on the floor, curled up, hands covering his ears.  The four laughed and the other three looked at them with rage.

"WHAT WAS THAT FOR!?!" Tony yelled.

Loki simply said, "Anytime you call me reindeer games or any semi-related nickname at any point between now and Christmas, that will happen."

Tony's mouth fell open.

"Oh and, by the way, don't go searching for ways around it, you can't."

"Boys..." Natasha mumbled.

After "The Incident", as they now refer to it, the rest of the day was fairly normal. They hung up some ornaments later in the night. When they settled down a bit to watch "The Nightmare Before Christmas"(Because they were having a debate on whether it was a Christmas movie or not), Loki looked at the stockings and chuckled a little at them.

They were, in order: "The Genius, Billionaire, Playboy, Philanthropist." , "Natasha: Don't even THINK about touching my presents...", "Grandpa", "Legolas", "The Worthy One", "Radiation Poisoning... Don't Recommend it", "Grumpy Jokey (With a picture of said smurf on it)", "Allergic to Strawberries...You have been warned", "Thor's Gurl"(She was coming over), "Staying Alive"(Loki could not for the life of him figure out who this could be), and "Cat/ Flerkin attack."

(Fury was also joining them. Loki and Tony were bored one day and so they hacked SHIELD and found out what happened to his eye. Their faces when they found out were priceless.)

As if on cue the elevator dinged and there stood Pepper, Jane, Fury, and two others, both of whom looked slightly nervous. The first one Loki knew, definitely not the second one though.

Apparently, no one was going to tell him that the freaking guy he killed earlier in the year would be visiting. Well, now he knew who had the "Staying Alive" stocking.

"Hello Loki," the man said calmly, "Surprised to see me?"

Loki was staring into the face of none other than Phil Coulson...