Reveal

Tony sat in the kitchen for a long time, contemplating what just happened. He was there for almost 2 hours until the rest of the team woke up.

The group made their way into the kitchen and saw Tony, who was staring at a wall. Nat went over to the billionaire and said, "Hey, Tony."

No response.

She softly touched his arm and he almost jumped out of his seat. "Is everything alright, Tony?" she asked.

He paused for a second before saying," Loki and I had a little talk earlier this morning...and I don't know whether he would want you guys to know or not."

"Know what?" Steve questioned.

After a while, Tony said, "Come with me... all of you."
-------------------------------------------------------
Loki sat in the living room, asking himself why he let his walls come down with Tony. Suddenly a soft knock came at the door before all of the Avengers entered the room.

Tony sat down next to him on the couch before saying to Loki," You need to show them. If not for them, then for me," pausing before he said, "Please."

Loki just stared at his hands for a while before softly nodding. He stood up and turned to the rest of the Avengers. He closed his eyes and let the blue creep up his fingers and onto his face as he had done earlier. He opened his eyes to see everyone but Tony dumbfounded. Clint finally asked Thor," Did you know about this?"

Thor replied, "Yes, but I have never actually physically seen it."

Bruce said, "And what exactly is 'It'?"

"My frost giant form," Loki said before Thor could even open his mouth.

Tony looked up at the Avengers." That is what he showed me this morning."

Tony smiled at Loki before reaching out to comfort him. Loki and Thor both screamed"NO!", but Tony had already touched his arm. Tony doubled over in pain while grasping his hand. Loki reverted back to his original form before rushing over to Tony with the rest of the team.

"What the Hell happened?!" Natasha asked, panicked.

"Frost giant skin burns people who touch it!" Thor said.

Everyone was trying to help him up to bring him to the medical wing. They eventually got him up before rushing to the medical wing, where they treated the wound and bandaged it. All the while, Loki watched from afar, feeling guilty of what had just happened. When Thor tried to comfort him, he just shrugged him off. All Loki could do was think:

'What have I done?!'