Imprisoned

Loki had been in the cell for about five days now. Odin had sentenced him to 4 weeks of imprisonment with no visitors allowed. Thor continued to support his brother by sending him books to read. Loki still felt hurt about his mother's death, but knowing that his last words to her were that he loved her made it easier for him to deal with.

Loki had since changed into his slightly more comfortable Midgardian clothes, a grey t-shirt, and some black sweatpants. He had just finished reading a chapter of one of the books Thor had sent him when the guards brought him dinner.

He shifted uncomfortably as he sat on the little cot that jutted out from the wall and started to eat his small meal. As he was eating, he realized something. He told the guards that he needed to see Thor on an urgent matter.

About 15 minutes later Thor came rushing over to the cell where Loki was and was frantically asking, "What has happened?! Are you sick?! Are you hurt?! What did they--"

Loki cut him off," Calm down, nothing's wrong with me."

"Well then why did you say it was urgent?!"

Loki sighed, "Because it is! Thor, our friends were expecting us back in a few hours... it has been days! They are probably worried sick!"

A sudden realization dawned on him. He asked, "Well, how are we supposed to contact them? You're in here and I am only to go back to Midgard once my duties are finished here in two days."

"The phone stark gave you," Loki stated exasperatedly.

Thor sighed in relief. "I had almost forgotten about that."

Loki then said, "Well? What are you waiting for you big oaf! Get in here so we can call them!"

A few guards came into Loki's cell to cuff him. Thor tried to protest, but the guards told him it was just standard procedure. Thor came in and sat next to Loki on the little cot. Thor asked the guards," Could we have some privacy please?" The guards left them. Thor pulled out his phone and went to the video calling app. He clicked on Tony's number and the phone started ringing...

-------------------------------------------------------

Tony sat on the couch, along with the rest of the team. The brothers had left five days ago and the group still had no contact from them. They were all getting nervous now. The whole group was worried about what could have happened in Asgard. Tony's phone started ringing from the kitchen and he got up to answer it, fully expecting it to be Pepper ranting about some meeting he missed. He looked at the caller ID...

"GUYS! It's Thor!" He shouted. The whole group came running over as he answered the phone.

-------------------------------------------------------

Ring...Ring...Ring...

Then it stopped and the face of Tony Stark stared back at Thor. "Hello, Stark!" Thor boomed.

"Thor! What happened!? You were supposed to be back five days ago!" At this point, all of their other friends had joined Tony and they were all staring back at Thor. "Wait, where's Loki?"

Loki joined the shot with his brother and waved, well as much as the cuffs let him anyways. Steve noticed the cuffs and asked, "Where are you guys ...and why is Loki wearing handcuffs?"

Thor bit his lip as Loki said, "Currently, Thor is visiting me in the Asgardian dungeons, and as for the handcuffs... let's just say that things didn't go according to plan."

Bruce asked, "What do you mean things didn't go according to plan?"

"Well, Odin figured out I was on Asgard after my illusion faltered when someone bumped into me. The guards found me during the funeral and took me down here."

Nat then asked sadly, "So you didn't even get to see her off?"

Thor was the one that responded." He still got to see the beginning of the funeral but missed the last part of it."

"I could still see some of it though from the palace," Loki added.

The conversation went silent for a minute before Clint asked, "So, Loki, how long are you there for?"

"4 weeks," Thor answered grimly.

"What about you, Thor?"

"2 more days."

In the distance, Loki could hear the sound of the guards coming back.

Loki told the Avengers," The guards are coming back and we can't be seen like this. We miss you guys! See you soon! Bye!"

They all said, "Bye!" With that, he shut the phone off and Thor had to go to return to his duties. The guards took the handcuffs off and Loki was once again all alone in his cell. Loki reclined himself onto the cot and fell into a dreamless sleep.