Foundations

Thor wakes up in his room in Stark tower very suddenly when he hears a loud ringing sound coming from the lab where Tony and Bruce worked. " WHAT THE HEL IS THAT INFERNAL NOISE!"

Thor quickly gets up and storms down the hall to the lab. He slams the door open and sees Tony with a speaker and an electric guitar strapped around his shoulder. "Oh hey! I didn't know you were up yet." Tony said with a friendly smile.

" I HEARD A LOUD NOISE COMING FROM THIS ROOM AND I DEMAND TO KNOW WHAT IT WAS!" Thor shouted at Tony.

" Sorry about that, the mic got too close to the amp and created that ringing sound," Tony said calmly, pointing to a microphone that was laying on his desk. Just as he said that the rest of the avengers crowded into the room to ask what was going on. All of them had woken after they heard Thor's shouting. After Tony explained the situation, the group started to complain.

"I thought we were being attacked!"

"The Other guy almost came out!"

" Why did you have to wake us up?!"

This continued on for some time until their voices became hoarse and they decided to have breakfast. They all finished eating fairly quickly, except for Thor who had 3 omelettes and a whole box of Cheerios before he was satisfied. Natasha then asked Tony," So why were you fooling around with an amp this morning anyway?"

" I played the guitar in high school and picked it back up after I got back from Afghanistan. It brings me comfort to play." Tony said.

" Really?" Thor asked. " That is very interesting. I learned the piano after I got banished here. I found them interesting because they were very much like the instruments we had on Asgard."

Nat then said," No way! I learned the violin after I became part of S.H.I.E.L.D!"

Tony then asked," Wait. Does everyone know an instrument?"

Everyone nodded their heads.

" We should totally start a band, guys!" Tony exclaimed.

Everyone looked sceptical but finally, Bruce said, "I guess it's worth a shot."

The rest of the group grumbled in agreement. "Great!" Tony said happily.