Clubs and Reindeers

It has been three days since "the incident" with Loki, and he refused to come out of his cell or talk to anyone. Yesterday, Thor tried to give him some food, but when he arrived Loki had locked himself in his bathroom and only came out when Thor left. Everyone felt bad for the trickster, especially Thor.

At dinner, Tony finally said, "I can't take it anymore! I am going to talk to him, even if he does not want to talk!" With that, he strode out of the room and went down to Loki's room. He barged in to find a surprised Loki with earbuds in and his old iPhone. Loki quickly took the earbuds out and stuffed the iPhone under his pillow.

"Loki, why are you avoiding us?" Tony calmly asked. There was no response."Loki, we're trying to help you. We WANT to."

After a long silence, Loki whispered," I have never opened up about ANYTHING to anyone. I was embarrassed that I did, even if it was in a song."

"Songs tend to do that to people," Tony remarked. "They make us open up about things to others." Loki nodded in understanding.

Tony had an idea and told Loki, "I know exactly what you need! Come with me." Loki followed him out and to the kitchen, where the rest of the Avengers were waiting. "We are going on a quick road trip, guys! Meet Loki and me in the garage."

15 minutes later, everyone crowded in a minivan and set off into the streets of New York. They drove for a while until they parked at a club at the other end of the city. Everyone looked really confused until Tony said," Loki needs to lighten up a bit, so, I brought us to a karaoke club!"

They went inside and saw a small stage and small tables surrounding it. There was a good amount of people there and once they found some tables Tony left for a few minutes. When he came back he said," I signed us all up for karaoke! And before you ask, no, there is no getting out of this."Loki raised an eyebrow as he still had no idea what karaoke was. Thankfully, he didn't have to ask because Thor said," What is this care-E-oke-E you speak of?"

Tony explained," You pick a song you like and the lyrics will pop up on a screen and you sing the song to the instrumental track." Loki stared at him wide-eyed before trying to get up from the table to leave. Tony pushed him back down on his chair and said sternly," You are DEFINITELY doing this. This will help you get over your stage fright." Loki glared at him as Tony sat down and told them that Natasha would go, then Steve, Thor, himself, Clint, Bruce, ending with Loki.

Then there was a voice on the speakers," Would Natasha Romanov please come to the DJ station to pick her song?"

Natasha went and sang, "Shatter me". His voice was soft, yet clear, and everyone clapped and cheered when she finished. Steve sang, "It's been a long, long time," and was very emotional when he got back to the rest of the group. It was then Thor's turn and he sang, "Get Back Up" by Toby Mac and was looking at Loki the entire time he sang it. Tony, Clint, and Bruce ended up doing a group one for, "Grandma got run over by a reindeer," which left the entire audience laughing, except for Loki who remembered how Tony calls him, "Reindeer Games." They got off the stage and the speaker man said," Would Loki please come to the DJ station to pick a song?"

Loki slowly got up and went over to pick his song. He got onto the stage very timidly and the music started to play...