truth or dare

izuku POV

me and kacchan chat, my desk behind his. suddenly, an announcement can be heard from a student with a lightning bolt through his hair. i think his name is... calamari? something like that. "while we're waiting for the teacher to come lets play truth or dareeee!" he shouts from standing on a desk. the class all agrees as we sit down at our seats.

the girl with pink everything named mina on a table says, "pLeAsE dOnT dO cOcAiNe, AyE, cOcAiNe RuIn YoUr BrAiN—" then gets cut off by a girl with black hair saying, "can we start yet?" everyone nods and the game begins.

denki asks a girl in a hoodie, "truth or dare? also everyone say their name."
"um, hagakure and truth."
"what's the longest you've gone without talking?"
"actually... up until high school, i was always an outcast, like i was invisible. so at school, 2nd grade maybe? and at home, this morning."
"you won't be invisible here!" denki says with much happiness.
"truth or dare?" she says pointing to a boy with straight black hair.
"dare, bro! sero."
"let us tape you to the ceiling."
"hell yeah!" hagakure goes to grab a ton of duct tape and tapes him to the ceiling, papers under he tape so it won't stick to his skin, as we do he says, "i've found out that tape of any kind doesn't stick to me, no worries with the paper," i put the papers back and go back to the group to see sero is already on the ceiling with tape on him. "okayyyyyy, red haired dude, truth or dare."
"kiri or kirishima, dare bro!"
"let us throw rocks at ya!" we all get up to get something like rocks and throw them at kiri, he doesn't move much.

time skip bc i'm lazy and it's 4 am (they took down sero)

we found out about everyone's names and did some dares and some truths.

right as everyone finished talking (after the game) aiz— waaaaaait, a caterpillar rolled in? a yellow looking— oooooh it's a sleeping bag. "morning class."
"morning sensei." we say, after taking our seats. (i believe in japan they greet their teacher standing then sit. correct me if i'm wrong)
"today, we'll be starting vocals."

sorry for not updating! i'm going through some shit (as my friends say, i don't think it's shit bc others have it worse than me by far) and i haven't been motivated. i'll try to update more, but no promises!! 💕