classroom

kacchan POV

we walk into the gates and izuku seems so fucking nervous, i can't describe it. he's trying to hide it but he's walking slower, his blinks are like it's hard for him to keep his eyes open and his hands twitch and they're shaking. "izuku?" he nods. "what's wrong?"
"u-um n-no," he gulps, "nothing."
"somethings wrong, izuku tell me."
"k-kacc-chan noth-nothings wrong."
"izuku, tell me what the fuck is wrong," i say as i stop us in our tracks.
"k-kacchan nothings wrong," his pupils go big as he looks around rapidly, left, right, left, right. he's shaking all around, not just his hands. he starts silently hyperventilating and his blinks are still at a constant pace, hard and rapidly.
"izuku, you look like your having a panic attack."
he doesn't respond.
"izuku," i hug him, "i'm sorry for pushing you. you don't need to tell me what's wrong but i'm here. we'll get through this."
he hugs back and we just hug for a minute.

3rd person (wow first time out of all my books)

as katsuki and izuku were hugging, izuku suddenly falls to the ground and grabs his ankle. in front of them, they see a tall boy. a blond, short haired dude who looks a little insane.
"what the fuck is your problem?!" katsuki says in rage.
"oh, my bad. i accidentally tripped him," the boy says with a mischievous grin.
"what the fuck?!" katsuki says as he gets up, readying his fists.
"woah woah woah there buddy, i wouldn't do that."
"why the fuck not?! you tripped izuku!"
"izuku? who's that?" he says teasingly.
"DONT YOU FUCKING DARE CALL HIM IZUKU YOU ASSHOLE!"
"kacchan! relax! he may not have meant it, even if he did, i forgive him," izuku says with an obvious fake smile, trying to sooth katsuki.
"kacchan? who's that?" he says teasingly again.
"okay. sir, please don't call him kacchan. that's my nickname for him."
"nope! i like the name kacchan," he says as he takes his finger across katsukis chin.
"get the fuck away from me."
"i'll see you later kacchan~"
"fuckin' asshole," katsuki says as he goes over to izuku. "you okay?"
"yeah kacchan, it was just surprising. i'm fine."

they keep walking slowly but surely. as they enter the building, izuku grips katsuki's hand. he looks down at his and izuku's hands and smiles. he grips back tighter, izuku seems to calm down. 

in my opinion that's to hard to do so imma do izuku POV

me and kacchan go into the classroom. my first opinion? loud and crazy. too loud.

i grab kacchan's shoulder to boost me up and whisper to him as i shake slightly, "it's to loud..." he nods as he grabs my hand. he yells to everyone in class, loud enough so everyone can hear him. "SHUT THE FUCK UP!" (excuse my potty mouth, SHUT THE FUCK UP (or) stfu your a fucking cunt stfu your a stupid cunt suck my dick - my dad likes stfu by pink guy it's funny. he also likes falling in reverse, andy black and over emo bands. it's fire)

as soon as he says this everyone looks at us, a girl with pink hair and pink tinted skin comes over, squealing. "eeeeee! are you two dating?!"
"no, he was scared and grabbed onto me." kacchan says meanly, but i know he just doesn't want anyone to know yet.
"awwwww, but you guys look like such a cute couple~" she says dragging out the 'e'.
"well not gonna happen, raccoon eyes."
"kacchan that's not nice!"
"awwwwww, you guys have nicknames for each other!! what's bakugo's to midoriya's?"
"how the fuck do you know our names?!"
"don't ask— so what's yours?"
"i don't have one, i used to, i go by his first name."
"first name basis?! how long have you known each other or how close are you guys?? what's your old nickname??"
"childhood friends and we're good friends. his nickname used to be deku. that i—"
"deku means the one who can't acheieve anything, though." someone interrupts.
"why do you think i stopped calling him that?! i used to bully him."
"okay. that's it!" mina concludes.

kacchan walks to an open seat. i follow him and sit in the seat behind him.

that was eventful.