fake smiles

(i was reading a manga and found this: it's my new favorite manga quote)

(pg 67 of deadman wonderland)

kacchan POV

'how does izuku win so many times?! he won the fucking mario kart when i said i would kick his ass!!' i think as i go to sit down and grab my controller. "ready kacchan?" he says laughing. i nod as he unpauses the game.

we start the next round, DK Jungle and we start off as me in 2nd place. the whistle blows and both boosts work. luckily, i learned a new shortcut that saves a crap ton of time (i only know one shortcut so this is made up). once we get deeper into the jungle, there's a small open road which i take while everyone else takes the regular road. while down that road, i get 2 mystery boxes which contained a bullet bill, (they are playing frantic items) and a ghost.

i come out from the road right in front of the line which i pass. i've gotten into third with izuku behind me but a distances away.

i repeat this for 2 more races along with using my power ups, of course.

(not gonna calculate the actual scores pretend this is right)

baby luigi
waluigi
baby bowser
dry bones
princess peach
mario
baby rosalina
villager
toadette
inkling girl
koopa trooper
bowser

"DAMN IT!" i scream as i throw the controller onto the bed, carefully but still in a fit of rage. "heha! kacchan relax," deku says playfully.
"ughhhhhhhh," i say as i lay down on the bed with my knees below off the bed.

i look at the clock and see it's now about time to eat lunch. "wanna eat lunch?" i ask him, he needs to eat something. even just a bite or two.
"u-um..."
"please? just a bite or two?"
"sure..." he replied hesitantly before starting to go towards the door, me following him.

we go into the kitchen and i make us ramen. deku looks like he doesn't wanna be doing this at all, "want ramen?" i ask before putting the water in.
"n-not really... never been a big fan," he says with an obviously fake smile. i go up to him from behind (his head is down) and hug him.
"you don't need to fake smile izuku..."
i hear sniffles coming from him.
"deku, what happened?" he doesn't reply but he gets up from the chair and hugs me, then proceeding to jump slightly, indicating he wants to be picked up. i grab his legs as he has his arms around my neck and his head in the crook of my neck.

i lead us back into our room and sit on the bed, him still in my lap. "you can cry..." i say in a whisper near his ear. he smiles as he cries more, slight sounds escaping his beautiful lips. i rub his back with shapes of all kinds along with random lines and have my other arm around him.

we just stay like this until he calms down, which takes quite a long time but who cares? he needs comfort.

i had writers block i'm sorry for the slow updates alsoooooo sorry this chapter is so fricking short, again writers block