mario kart

deku POV (this is literally midoriya)

'why is he helping a worthless ass...'

kacchan eats his granola bar and he takes a bite or two out of the apple.

"kacchan?"
"yeah?" it sounds muffled cause of the food he's eating, 'cute... GAH NOT NOW!'
"why would you help me...?"
"b-because..." he hesitates as he looks down at the sheets. he mumbles something, inaudible.
"w-what was that kacchan?"
"i said i love you, you stupid nerd..."

i sit there shocked, 'HE, THE ALL FAMOUS AND AMAZING BAKUGO KATSUKI LOVES ME?!'

"well? do you accept the confession of a stupid asshole?" i nod and jump onto him, as i wrap his shoulders in a hug, i whisper, "you mean does the asshole accept the confession of a hero." he hugs me back as he shakes his head in our hug.

we just hug for a bit. it's calming, it's nice, it's relaxing.

suddenly i say, "wait, did you get your UA letter?"
"yeah, why?"
"i gotta go check, you can come."

we go downstairs and to the front door. i run happily to the mailbox and look in it. there's a letter and some other bills and such.

i grab it all and head back to the door, in which kacchan was standing by. he closes the door behind me and we go into my room.

once in, we sit on the floor. i'm up against my bed and kacchan's up against nothing.

i tear the top of the UA envelope carefully to see the top of the paper that says my possible future singing career.

i'm anxious as all hell but also excited. i take out of paper and unfold it, bouncing with anxiety and excitement.

dear midoriya izuku,

we would like to welcome you to UA, the school where the best of the best are accepted and helped to develop skills for singing. you will be in class 1-A and we will have dorms and the details be explained within the first week.

we love your singing of robin hood by anson seabra and your guitar playing was extravagant. we knew you were nervous but you still went up and completed the exam.

we can tell you have very high potential.

-principal nezu

i'm crying, i've read this 3 times. "so, did you get in?" kacchan asks me as i look up from the letter to him. i nod my head and he jumps on me and hugs me, "good job izu!"

i blush at the nickname, "i-izu?"
"well— wait... i'm so dumb," kacchan says before laughing and releasing me.
"kacchan? what happened?"
"izu, will you be my boyfriend?"
"of course," i say as more tears flood from my eyes.

he grabs my face with one hand and wipes them away, i smile and lean into his hand. he smiles back at me as he starts to lean into me.

i want to lean back... but i can't...

more tears leave my eyes and i pull him into a hug. "i-i'm s-sorry k-k-kacchan... i c-can't right now..."
he pets my head and rubs my back. i wrap my arms around him. "i understand... sorry if i rushed things..."

[tw ]

i'm walking home from school and suddenly a man has his hand around my mouth and is cutting off my oxygen supplies, by also cutting off my nose. he drags me down an alley way and starts to unbuckle his pants. he then takes off his shirt and boxers and repeats the actions to me. he sticks his dick in me as he kisses me forcefully.

after a while i've calmed down and kacchan asks me, "want me to kick your ass at mario kart?" i nod my head as we release from our hug and i set up the gaming controllers and console.

we play and set up a round with me being baby luigi and having a blue teddy bear kart with standard star wheels and an orange flying squirrel glider. kacchan picked waluigi with a mercedes benz car, giant ass orange wheels and a standard glider. we play 4 rounds and no teams, also hard computers. we're playing rainbow road.

the match starts and i'm in last with kacchan in second to last. the whistle from the game blows and kacchan's starting boost messed up. mine works so i'm in 3rd. i continue to play without any perks while kacchan has it so he can't fall off the map, yet somehow he still managed to. "GAHHHHHH!" he screams as i pass my 3rd lap, earning me 1st place. he was a few behind me but considering his start, he did good. he got 5th place.

the second round, yoshi circuits, is similar to the first, but switched. my booster doesn't work and kacchan's does. he starts in 1st while i'm in 11th. "damn booster..." i whisper under my breath. suddenly, for some reason the game glitches for a minute and then continues but i notice something, "i'm in fucking first place."
"ARE YOU IN FIRST?"
"hahahahahha!"
"YOU— YOU TIT! YOU TIT!" he says while hitting me in the shoulder as he plays with his other hand.
"oh my god i went from 11th to 1st."
"how did you— first?!"
"i don't know."
"you tit!"
"and you went from 1st to 11th!!"
"AHHHHHHH!" he says as he pauses the game, only to pace around the room in frustration. (anyone like my cringey ass tik tok references?)

after a minute or two of kacchan's pacing we continue the round.

in the end, i win with 1st place and he loses with 7th. "it's my fucking controller!" he shouts angrily, although he's really laughing as he says it.

we play our second to last round and out of all the courses, it just had to pick road rage (not an actual race it'll make sense). it's basically a course that has lava everywhere with volcanos that have rocks spewing out of them. there's a lot of obstacles as well, but also a lot of shortcuts. this is kacchan's favorite map so i have a big disadvantage on this one, i've only played a few times. he knows all the short cuts but i have a strategy so hopefully this will work.
"3"
"2"
"1"
it blows and both of our boosts work. we take the top 2 places with kacchan being in 1st which is part of my plan. i go for as many power up boxes as i can, along with taking all the shortcuts possible. we make our twists and turns and near the end of the second round, i get the item i was looking for. i keep following kacchan for as many short cuts as possible. i even found some new ones. like one where you pass through mountains, some in a tunnel through the lava and a cliff jump off instead of going around.

the 3rd round is coming to end and i use my strategy, i use the blue shell i got earlier and it hits him. while he's recovering from the injury that he took from me, i speed past him and take 1st.

"YES!"
"NOOOOOOOOO!" he says dramatically as he falls off the bed onto the floor with a hand over his forehead.

we have so much fun that i forget about school starting in a few days.
————————————————————————
izuku's kart is my go to and kacchan's is my cousins go to. we race each other and he normally wins but i have good strategies that get me closer to him. also a 4 year age difference and he has advantages because his life is literally computers. he wants to be a game designer and stuff.

bye bye : )