i think your really cool/solitary

deku POV

i look at kacchan next to me, snoring honestly. it's currently 05:17 and i swear my mind has been racing non-stop, kinda annoying. i decided to write a new song called i think your really cool and it goes kinda like this. i don't have much done, but some.

this song brings on the weather, teardrops upon my sweater
i cry in bed whenever, i see you guys together
fuck love, it's all a lie, i can't sleep i'd rather die
than see that look in your eye, it sucks that i'm not your guy, but

i think your really cool, like
yeah i, i think your really cool, like

it's made for ukulele and i have the notes as well. it's just Em and G over and over again so super easy. by the time 06:31 rolled around, i finished another verse.

i packed my bags last week, sunrise and i'm on my feet
let's skip town and chase our dreams, 'cause
this place ain't what it seems, so
come home, let's synchronize, my soft lips caress your thighs
you, get me so fucking high
the voices in my head collide, and

after this repeat the chorus and then it's kinda done. kacchan alarm goes off at 06:32 'ughhhh why not 06:30 or 06:35 stupid ocd'.

kacchan reaches over me and shuts it off, seeing as i'm already awake, as he reaches for it he kisses my cheek. "morning," he says groggily. "morning," i say back, flustered. as he lays down, i grab him and lay on top of him. "what're you doing?" he asks with a slight laugh.
"i don't wanna go and i'm tired," i say dragging out the d (yeah cause it's so long).
"okay fine, tell me why you were up at 2:30 in the morning?"
"ummmmm... hehe..."
"izuku, what did you do?" he says as he goes to grab my wrist. i put my head on his chest as i let him. "is it this?" i nod in his chest as a tear or two escapes my eyes. he just rubs his thumb against my sleeve as his other hand makes its way to my hair. "let's get it cleaned up, okay?" i nod as we get up. i hug his arm and we walk over to the bathroom.

he grabs the bandages from under the cabinet and asks me, "can i?" i nod as he rolls up my sleeve. "at least it's not bleeding, let's just run water under it, that's all that's needed and some neosporin." he gently grabs my wrists and turns on the cool water. kacchan puts my wrist/forearm under it.

after we're done with that, we get dressed and head down to the kitchen for breakfast. kacchan decides to make eggs and bacon.

after me eating maybe a bite or two of egg and a little bacon, achievingly not throwing up but feeling sick, we grab our backpacks and head out. my mind races for another song idea.

i think i'd be, better off alone
without you, without you, without you, without you
i don't mind when i sleep all alone
without you, without you, without you, without you
i think i'd be, better off alone
without you, without you, without you, without you
i don't mind when i sleep all alone
without you, without you, without you, without you

i quickly take out my phone as i write that down. kacchan waits for me and after that we continue. we talk and walk to school. i smile, well fake... but i've been getting better at making it look real.

'today will be hell, i can feel it.'