nightmares

deku POV

after kacchan wakes up, they do routine checks on him. he complies, emotionlessly, it's like he doesn't have a care in the world.

*_+ time skip to after everything and they sign out +_*

we sign out and walk our way out of the hospital. kacchan just does as told, no expression besides the shock he's had on since he heard the news. tears still streamed his face.

we step into mommy's car and drive off to my house. since kacchan's mom died, he'll be staying with us. (his dad died, pretenddddd)

all of a sudden, more tears run down kacchan's face. i grip his face and wipe the tears away with my hands. he just leans into the touch, still shocked and crying.

after the drive to our house, i take kacchan upstairs, holding his hand. we go inside the house and up the stairs. mommy still needs time to adjust to her disappearance as well. it's been 3 months and she's still not over it, but who would be? it's her best friend who just committed suicide because of her son, mommy is still taking him in. mommy still loves kacchan, also mommy is his god mother. just like how auntie is mine— well was mine...

we go up stairs to my room and i sit him on the bed. it's a full size since we'll be sharing it.

i grip him in a hug. he puts his head on my shoulder as i do the same to him. i sit on his lap and try to hug him more and bring him closer. my heart is bouncing out of my chest, yes, but i ignore it. kacchan needs love right now. he needs support. he needs someone to help him.

he can't be mister tough guy right now.

suddenly, i feel my right shoulder sleeve growing wet. i hear soft sniffles and muffled cries in my ear. "kacchan... you can cry, ya know..." i whisper to him, as i do he immediately wraps his arms around me, bringing me closer to him. his cries louden slightly. it pains me to see him like this. i pet his hair and draw out soft shapes into his back with my finger.

he soon passes out from the crying. i carefully maneuver off of him so i'm able to take him to the pillows. i lay his head carefully down on a pillow as i change him out of his shirt and his jeans. i put him in a pair of normal pajama pants i have. i change after into an oversized hoodie and make my way back to him. i plug our phones into the charger and head to bed with him. W-WELL WERE ON OPPOSITE SIDES... sadly...
————————————————————————
kacchan's POV

dark. alone. quie— wait. no. a voice...

"look behind you," it has an angelic voice.

i comply and turn around.

the sight horrified me.

mommy... a gun to her head... she's still alive. i run up to her screaming, "STOP! MOM PLEASE!" she gives me one of her rare, but famous and bright smiles as she has tears running down her face. she pulls the trigger...

BANG!

she drops dead. i caught her head in my lap, i try to grab my phone from my pocket but it's gone. nononononono...

i see a green blob that looks like a bush in the distance. "SIR! EXCUSE ME! HELP!"

he just keep his pace. he comes closer and closer and i notice it's deku.

he crouches in front of me and grabs my tear stained face. he pulls me in, i follow as he does. soon we're only a few centimeters apart, he speeds up the process and closes the gap between us.

he breaks from the kiss and says, "KACCHAN! WAKE UP!" his lips and the sound don't match. his lips say "kacchan... wake up honey..." not as intense...

i wake up in cold sweat and tears down my cheeks. i feel my lips as i look over to deku. he's almost in front of me, he has a worried expression planted on his face.

"k-kacchan... what happened?"

i shake my head as if to get the dream out of my head, but it fails.

"p-please get it out. get it out. get it out. get it out. get it out. get it out. get it out. get it out. get it out. get it out. get it out. get it out. get it out. get it out. get it out..." i just repeat and repeat and repeat.

suddenly, a force gets wrapped around me. i realize deku's giving me a hug. i don't blow him to pieces. "k-kacchan... get what out?"
"t-the d-dre— t-the nightmare!"

i feel soft shapes being rubbed into me like last night. his arms are around my neck and his head is against my shoulder. he twiddles a piece of my spikey ash blonde hair on his unoccupied finger connected to his hand.

i hug back, bringing him into my lap as he continues his motions. i just cry into him, i don't care about anything else, my pride, my reputation, anything.

i just want love, affection, comfort, support, and a shoulder to cry on and show my emotions to...
————————————————————————
i want a shoulder to cry on ;-;

bye bye :)