Chapter 45: The Chase

(Hello again! I apologize for no pic in this or the last chapter! My PC crashed in the middle of a creation! All I know is im messing around with Marie (No you perverts ;) ) and then BAM all my stuff is gone! Don't worry though, I will be able to finish them soon and make images for these chapters! Anyhoo, Enjoy!!)

Narrator POV

Things went haywire! Skarlet went rage again! Knocking out agents 1 and 3, Skarlet realized what she has done. Thanks to Ava, she snapped the red octoling back to normal, however, she ran off in guilt! Our loving couple noticed the fleeing octoling girl. Leon swiftly ran after the girl through the bushes, leaving Marie in worry. The grey idol made her way back to the shack only to find it in destruction! Luckily, the other agents woke up from Skarlet's disaster. Marie found Callie and Ava and hugged them tightly...

Marie POV

Marie: Tell me everything! Now!

The front door swung open and in came Liz. She wasn't hurt thankfully.

Liz: It was Skarlet...She out of nowhere just got really angry and almost injured me bad!

Marie: I saw you passed out! Are you Ok??

Liz: Im fine. What really matters is that octo. I don't think we can keep her Marie...

Callie and Ava looked at each other, then at Marie.

Marie: Look, Leon is after her as we speak. We saw her run away and he quickly took action before she could get far

Callie: Oh Marie! Look what she did to our home!

Everyone turned around to see the mess. Couch was messed up, the mirror and window were slightly cracked, some portraits were ripped too.

Marie: Why? Why would she do this...

Ava: I think I know why...

They all turned to her and gave her full attention.

Ava: Its called blood rage. Upon her becoming an agent of the squidbeak, she is now under our law as good guy! But remember, she was not always good. She may still have the thirst for getting her mission done of getting rid of all of us! ...Even I had that problem...

Liz: You?! No way...

Ava: Yes way. But no worries! It can be treated! The solution may sound cliche, but it truly works...

Marie: What must we do?

Ava: We show her how much we love and care for her...

Marie broke into a huge laugh. Liz joined her. Callie seemed to understand Ava.

Marie: Hahahahaha!! BAH! Love and affection?! Your kidding!!

Liz: Oh good one Ava! But seriously though, what do we do?

Callie: Guys! Don't you get it?! Skarlet never had love in her life! All she had was me and even then I treated her like trash...*shiver*

Marie thought about what her cousin said.

Marie: *sigh* So all we have to do is treat her with respect? Don't we do that already?

Ava: Yes! Notice how she opened up a little? For example, in the chopper she was more calm and collective! She even told me she has a crush on Leon! See? She tells us secrets too!----Oops....

Liz: Not so much a secret anymore...Heh

Marie sighed.

Marie: I figured she liked him. Anyhoo, Leon will probably be back soon (I hope)