Chapter 35: The Spy

Octo Callie POV

???: Whats the news with our little friend Leon?

Octo Callie: He's not making it easy...

???: The sample?

Octo Callie: Skarlet has it, looks like she sniffed out our little game

She looked up into the light and her hypnotic shades glowed brightly.

???: It was foolish of you to lend her something so powerful!

Octo Callie: Yes, but her job was to test with it not run away with it...

The tall dark figure Callie was talking to stood up from his chair and walked towards her.

???: I chose you for a reason...Those shades chose you for a reason...Do NOT disappoint my authorities, do you understand?

Callie bowed.

Octo Callie: I understand---

Supreme leader Vulkan...

She rose from her bow and smirked.

Octo Callie: I ordered a spy to watch the two inklings on their little trip to the city...She should return with intel in no time!

Vulkan: You sent a spy to do work? How long has it been since you've heard from the spy?

Callie thought about what he said. She then nervously chuckled.

Octo Callie: Hehe, since yesterday morning...

Vulkan: I see...It says here she is M.I.A

Callie's eyes popped open as she watched the status screen. The spy was gone.

Vulkan: Not watching your troops is bad leadership, something Skarlet dosen't know...You...Do not make the same mistakes! Get your troops together and head out to sector 4, your leading the boss area. Time for our friend Leon to be put down for good...

He stepped closer into the light with an evil grin on his face. He had short tentacles that combed over and were a dark grey. His eyes blood red with a long scar down his right eye. His mouth tiny but with fangs of a snake. His skin pale with scars and cuts all down his arms and legs. He wore a white trench coat with black boots. This is the supreme leader of the octarian army...Vulkan.

Vulkan: Remember the mission, kill what you need and take what is ours, got it?! Oh and...Dispose of this "swine" while your at it...  He was talking about Leon.

Callie nodded with a evil smirk.

Octo Callie: Conisder it done...

She walked off back onto the platform and went down back into the base. Vulkan sat back down in anger. He cracked his neck and knuckles and spun around his chair. He got up and was now facing a different entrance to a room. He entered it and before him was a big metallic suit, it looked like power armour...

Vulkan: If things get worse, I have something that will really make them sorry...mmhahaha....

He held up the helmet of the suit close and chuckled.

Callie was in the dark and gloomy elevator as it slowly went back down into the base. Small lights dimmed through the holes of the elevator as she crossed her arms. She began to think about Leon... What if he was too strong? Will she be able to push him back long enough for the cannon to be prepared? Questions roamed her mind as she was now at the bottom floor and walked up some stairs. As she walked down the hallway, some octotroopers followed her as she just nodded at them. She walked past the big main room and nodded at a group of octolings, on which they followed her. She busted through the doors to the training grounds and yelled;