Chapter 31: A Night to Remember (Part 1)

(Hello! Welcome to the 3 part date of Agent 4 [Leon] and Marie! Now, as a warning, there will be lots and lots of sexual talk and actions in these chapters. If these offend you then proceed until the date section is over. If your still here, lets see how there day to prepare unfolds! ENJOY!)

(P.S. This is all canon and planned WAY before chapter 30 was even out)

Leon POV

Leon and Marie were both cuddled in deep sleep. The sun arose high this morning and the seagulls chirped loudly. Today is the day Leon and Marie would have a night to remember. Leon was first to wake up. He opened one eye and noticed he felt smaller than usual. He was still in squid form with Marie holding him tightly. He looked at her precious face, she was purring almost like a cat in her sleep.

Leon: So cute...

He wanted to get out of bed and prepare for there date tonight. He turned back into humanoid form but he had to be careful about it not to wake Marie. He did with success. Leon sat up and stretched while yawning, Marie's arms were still wrapped around him.

Leon: Aww, she probably thinks Im comfortab---*Gasp!*

Leon looked down to see Marie accidentally had one of her hands on his crotch. He immediately felt nervous. Her touch felt warm...

Leon: Carp, I can't wake her up to this!

Suddenly, Leon tried to move his body away from her arms, as he tried, the bed squeaked loudly and Marie woke up slowly.

Marie: Mmmhhh...*yawn* Morning Leon~

He froze still and stiff. Her hand still on his crotch. She saw the look on his face and looked down at her hand. She turned a dark red and yanked her hand away.

Marie: Oh Im sorry Leon! My arm must have a mind of its own!

Leon: Well it has a right mind *wink*

She blushed and giggled as she caught his dirty joke. They kissed as Leon got up from bed and stretched his arms and legs. Marie just sat under the blankets and stretched her little arms.

Leon: So, you excited for tonight?

Marie: I had trouble sleeping I was so excited!

Leon: Good

Leon looked down on the floor and saw Marie's kimono. Why did she take it off? He watched as Marie got out of bed. She was only in her bra and panties. Her body was slim and soft looking. Her stomach was small and cute but her thighs were something else... Leon felt like fire upon her appeal. Marie just walked up to Leon and grabbed his shoulders and kissed him sweetly.

Marie: Im going to take a shower. You need anything?

Marie was up close to Leon now. He stuttered on his words, she was so hot.

Leon: N-No. Thank you...

Marie giggled.

Marie: Your so cute when your all nervous, whats making you feel that way?

She had that cute low look in her eyes. Leon was sweating a little.

Leon: I promise It's nothing just thinking about uh...Ah! How the octarians won't stop me! Heh...

Marie looked worried.

Marie: Well don't think about work Ok? Your supposed to be with me today, hehe

Leon nodded. She left him and grabbed a towel and headed for the bathroom. Leon followed her down the hallway. She stopped by the door to the bathroom and winked at Leon.