Chapter 43: Marie's Loving Secrets

Marie POV

A beautiful day in octocanyon today. The seagulls chirped, the koi fish danced, the trees swayed happily, all seemed back to the original state now that Callie is back!

The shack was lively too! Everyone was awake and making a huge breakfast dedicated to Callie! Marie and Skarlet were in the kitchen making the breakfast! Marie had the cutest chefs outfit on. She had a small chefs hat on and an apron that said "Hotstuff" on it X3. Skarlet was just in sleep wear still.

Marie: Skarlet, hand me the eggs please

She nodded and bent over to open the fridge. She saw the eggs and gave the box to Marie.

Marie: Thank you

Skarlet: This breakfast better be worth it...

Marie: Well, if it's not worth it to you, then it'll be worth it for Callie

Skarlet: *scoff* Just don't mess up the waffles!

Marie: (As much as I would want to...) Don't worry, I won't

Skarlet: Where is Callie anyway? Did she wake up?

Marie: *Stirs eggs* Yes she did. Late last night, I saw her in here making food. I grew all excited and welcomed her back home...*giggle* I missed her so much, then I introduced her to Leon... The results were... Interesting...

Skarlet blinked. She was curious to see Callie as well...Maybe she would remember her?

Marie: Oh and I told Leon to keep Callie busy outside. This breakfast is supposed to be a surprise

Skarlet: Hmm, well, let's get to work!

Marie looked over at Skarlet who was happily making the bacon. She smiled just a little and thought;

Marie: (Y'know, Skarlet has done a lot for us as well...Though, she can be a pain in the butt. Sometimes though, she can really be a nice person)

She looked over at her again, she was humming and flipping bacon.

Marie: (Yep, Leon really made her a different person) she thought.

Leon POV

Callie: Higher Leon! Higher!

Leon: Im trying!

Leon was pushing Callie on a tire swing nearby. He had to keep her occupied until Marie told him he was clear to bring her in. She was laughing as Leon pushed her at a steady pace. He was glad she was having fun since she was turned into a monster for so long.

Leon: Ready Callie?!

Callie: Wha? Ahh!!

He pushed her hard and she went super high!

Callie: Wee!

Leon stepped out of the way and watched her go. He looked at his watch...

10 A.M.

Leon: *sigh* When will Marie be ready?

Callie: Ok Leon! Im done!

He sighed and stopped the tire swing. She happily jumped off and turned to him.

Callie: So, whats next?!

Leon: What do you mean whats next?

Callie: Oh y'know, what else you are you going to do keep me busy?