Chapter 25: Undercover Mission

Narrator POV

Its been 3 days since Leons injury. All the agents have been taking care of him and get him back on his feet, however, today didn't seem like it would be that day yet...

Leon POV

Leon, Liz, and Ava were all watching the news cast. It was Off the Hook! Leon loved them still. Liz never liked them as much as when Callie and Marie did the news. Ava ran up to the screen and pointed at Marina.

Ava: Shes...An octoling?!

Liz: Guess the law thought she was cool...

Leon was just watching carefully. Pearl was talking.

Pearl: Today is a beautiful day in the city!

A sky cam zoomed around on the TV showing off Inkopolis. Leon and Liz missed the city but Ava was just amazed.

Ava: Where is that?! Can we go there?!!

Leon gave Ava a sad look.

Leon: Im afraid not yet. But we will eventually! I promise!

Ava nodded and sat in between Liz and Leon. Ava rested her head on Leons shoulder. He smiled and patted her head. Liz checked her phone to see a text from Marie.

Marie: Liz! I need you, Ava and Leon in the map room ASAP!!

Liz read the text and looked at Leon with worry. He was gritting teeth now at the sharp pain he was still recieving. Guess the lotion hasn't kicked in yet. Ava had her hand on it again. Liz turned back to her phone and texted Marie back.

Liz: Leon is in horrible shape still. Me and Ava are on our way

Liz put her phone in her back pocket and stood up.

Liz: Ava, Marie needs us right now. Its urgent

Ava looked up in worry. Leon sat up quick.

Leon: Whats going on Liz?

Liz: I don't know but she needs us now! I told her your bad still so you stay here and rest

Leon: If its for Marie I'll do it--- *groan*

Leon stood up quick but shot right back down to his side in pain.

Liz: See? Just take it easy lover boy, im sure its not anything bad

Leon just nodded. Ava covered him up and rubbed his wound.

Ava: You going to be Ok here alone?

Leon: I'll be just fine! Leon gave her a reassuring smile. Ava smiled back and stood up and left with Liz. Leon layed there. He turned to a coffee table and found a photobook that said "Squid Sisters Greatest Moments"

Leon: Heh, jackpot!

At the map room

The Cap'n and Marie were watching the computer screen very carefully. The screen showed a moving vehicle heading towards an area from sector 1. Marie sighed and started pacing back and forth in the room. The Cap'n scratched his beard.

Cap'n Cuttlefish: It must them octojerks!

Suddenly the screen flickered and the cams went out, and a giggle from an octoling could be heard. Cap'n Cuttlefish slammed the table in front of him.

Cap'n Cuttlefish: This is just great! Son of a---

Liz and Ava walked in and the Cap'n quickly covered his mouth. Ava was in her hero suit looking ready as ever. Liz was still in casual wear. Marie walked up to them with a worried look.