What if-

Taehyung.
~
My last days in Korea with her were... wow. I've not felt this relaxed since my father died. A part of me feels guilty for being happy, but I know Appa would want me to be happy.

We were packing our bags. We were going to Stella's home in 4 hours, to Seychelles. Honestly I'm excited.

I've never been to an island at all.

I had literally been panicking about what to bring all day. "What if-" I hesitated, staring at my 3 full cases. Stella sighed. "Tae we are going for a few days, not a few years." She giggled. My heart fluttered.

"Ok." After an hour, I finally had a single suitcase. Stella said I wouldn't need any suits. My eyes widened at that. I then pretended to reluctantly gave in, knowing I could have some sent over there.

The next day

"Finally! I missed home so much!" Stella stepped out of my plane, soaking in the sun. I looked at her, stunned. Her brown skin glowed and her body looked relaxed, her eyes shimmering a light brown as she soaked in the sun.

She looked so good right then. She looked at home. I then stepped out. A blast of heat hit me in the face.

Shit.

I could see why Stella wore a tiny pair of shorts, especially after the arguement we had over their length. That body belongs to me.

"STELLA!" A female voice rang out. She turned around, and tears began falling down her face. "Mum!" She cried. She ran towards a beautiful woman who looked scarily like her. They embraced. I felt my eyes getting watery.

The woman then turned to me. The look on her face was that of knives. And I could tell they were directed at me.

"Stella, who is this?" She asked firmly, breaking apart from her daughter. I gulped.

Be honest Tae.

"I'm her boyfriend." I said, staring right back at her. Stella's eyes widened. "Tae? I thought you didn't-" I interrupted by holding her hand and kissing it softly. She blushed. I then turned to the mother.

God I'm too young to die.

"Well then. Nice to meet you." She nodded, then turned to Stella. A soft smile broke on her face. It changed her demeanor entirely. "The car is waiting sweetheart." Your brother is already home from school." Stella smiled and grabbed her suitcase, chatting happily with her mother. I followed them, careful not to interrupt.

God I'm going to die.

~~

~E