I'm so dead.

Taehyung.
~
No.

Hell no.

I could barely watch. It was so... intimate. She was amazing, her body moving in so many ways that I-

Control yourself Kim Taehyung.

I would've been fine if it were with me, I would've loved it. But not with Jungkook. I can't even imagine how I'm going to feel while watching her with a complete stranger.

"Bravo! Excellent you two! Stella darling you have aced it. Your partner will be more than happy with your preparations. Now shower and get dressed up. He is arriving in 30 minutes!" Her choreographer said happily. She smiled and bowed quickly.

She looked at me. I looked away. Her smile faltered.

She gave me a look. I gulped.

I'm so dead.

But I decided to keep up my stubborn image. "Taetae? You ok?" Jungkook asked, as he downloaded the filmed footage of the two of them. "Yes I'm fine." I said bluntly.

"Um... ok. I'm going to show this to the boys after practise. They have been dying to see her rehearsals. They are going to love this!" He grinned widely and skipped out to practise. I followed him, glaring at him.

2 days later

"Tae focus! You nailed this yesterday! What's wrong?" Hobi asked. I just stared at the wall. "Tae? Talk to us." They all gathered around me.

I sat on the floor. They all sat as well. I took in a deep breath. "I'm avoiding her." I said. "WHAT?!" They all shouted.

"What the hell Taehyung." Yoongi said.

"This is not how I raised you!" Jin said, outraged.

"Have you lost it? What did she do?" Namjoon asked.

"IS THIS HOW YOU TREAT YOUR WOMAN NOW?!" Hobi yelled at me.

"I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU TAE. AFTER EVERYTHING SHE DID FOR YOU." Jungkook said angrily. I quickly got up in fear.

"This better be good Kim Taehyung. I knew there was something wrong. You know she sleeps in my room now because of stress? Her exam results come out soon! I was wondering why she didn't go to you." Jimin got up and approached me as well.

"Um..." I hesitated, guilt eating me up inside.

She did?

"Anytime now." Jungkook said.

"I can't watch her." I mumbled. They all stopped and stared.

"Huh?" They all asked, confusion evident on their faces.

"I can't watch her dance with..." I said, looking down at my feet.

They stared at me. "Tae is this about the routine?" JK asked. "Ahhh the routine! I really have been dying to see it!" Jimin squealed. "Yeah I got it here!" Jungkook said excitedly.

He quickly grabbed his laptop and switched it on. He plugged in the hard drive and clicked on the video. The boys gathered around.

"Wow she looks amazing!" Namjoon said.

"My daughter is growing up!" Jin sighed happily.

"I can feel her energy through the screen!" Hobi squealed.

"Did you have to touch her like that JK?" Jimin asked, brother mode switched on.

"Yep it's part of the dance." He shrugged.

"I think she looks hot." Yoongi said.

I glared at him.

Dude I'm right here.

"Yoongi!" Jin scolded him.

"What? It's true." He said. "Shut up." I muttered. "Now hold on a minute." Yoongi got up. "Your all telling me, excluding Taehyung because he obviously does, that all of you don't find her attractive. At all." He said.

"Well..." Namjoon scratched his ear. "Um..." Jin smiled sheepishly. "She is very pretty." Hobi pointed out. "I got used to it." Jimin shrugged. "Same." Jungkook said.

"It's ok you guys." I said. I knew they didn't like her in the way that I like her and I trust them.

"Anyways. She was amazing. She and Jungkook killed it!" Hobi said, clapping.

"Yeah she was great so what's wrong with me dancing with her?" JK asked.

"I don't know! I've never felt like this with anyone. My parents tried with so many girls but  I know I like her, but like, it's more than that. I trust you Jungkook, but I wouldn't be able to stand it if she danced with anyone she isn't related to. It's like a weird... feeling? I don't know, but... I like it, but at the same time it scares me. I'm afraid I'll lose her. Even to you JK. All of you. I'm defensive and I don't want to scare her away." I said. I was nearly on the verge of tears.

I suddenly felt a pair of arms wrap around me.

"Oh man holy shit." I heard Jungkook say.

I looked down.

What. The actual. HELL.

Yoongi was hugging me.

"Tae it's ok." He whispered. I slowly hugged him back tightly. "You need to apologise to her. And no weak shit. This ain't the place for that. She won't take to this crap lightly." He said.

"Yeah Tae! We'll help you." Jin said. Namjoon nodded in agreement. "Thanks." I smiled.

"But now seriously, Taehyung have you really not figured out what your feeling?" Jin asked incredulously.

"No." I pulled away from Yoongi, confused. "Nothing?!" Namjoon said, mouth open. "What is it hyung?" I said.

"Oh for God's sake." Jimin face palmed. "Oh Taetae." Hobi shook his head sadly.

"What?" I looked at Jimin.

"Your in love Kim Taehyung. You. Love. Her." He spoke each word clearly.

What.

~~

~E