Tiaras.

Jungkook.
~
"So how is Bella's training going?" I asked Tae as we all finished our practice.

"Terrible." He grinned. "That's a good thing?" I said, raising an eyebrow.

"It's perfect. I don't want her to change." He smiled. "Then why put her through the classes then." I said, confused.

"She needs some basic information. She also needs to know what being queen involves." He said. I nodded.

The door burst open.

"Your Majesty." Mr Lee said, bowing as he walked inside.

"Lee. What's going on?" Taehyung asked.

"Your fiancee's trying on tiaras." He said. Bella burst in the room, her curls bouncing as staff members followed her with large velvet jewellery boxes.

"JK!" She ran and hid behind me. "What's wrong Bell?" I asked her. "I can't accept those things." She mumbled. "Love what's wrong with them? Are they not right? Do you want a different type of jewel? I know black diamonds are your favourite." Taehyung rushed up to her and looked at her, worried. "Get her the black diamond tiara." He told the staff. They immediately bowed and left the room.

"Tae I can't accept this. They are too much." She looked up at him. "Nonsense. You're going to be queen. You deserve the best." He smiled down at her and kissed her.

"Bella can you help me with something?" I asked.

She is not ok.

"Sure." She walked up to me. "Jimin can you come with?" I asked him.

"Can't Tae do it?" He groaned. "But I could REALLY use your help." I said urgently, discreetly gesturing towards Bella's pale brown face.

"O-oh! Yes of course!" He shot up and we pulled Bella out of the room, leaving a VERY confused Taehyung behind.

"Where are you taking me?" Bella asked. "Girl we know there is something wrong." I said. "Yes exactly." Jimin said, nodding. "So I suggest a girl's day out!" I clapped my hands excitedly.

"We are?" Jimin looked at me in surprise. "Yes! Her friends aren't here yet so she needs something!" I said dramatically. "Wow thanks Kookie. But you don't have to." She said quickly. "We insist." Jimin said firmly.

"Um...ok." She agreed, smiling.

2 hours later

"So Bella, after that shopping trip, tell us what's wrong." I asked her as we were all in a spa getting pedicures.

"This feels so nice. Keep going pretty lady." Jimin sighed as a worker massaged his foot. The worker blushed.

"Well... I'm terrified." Bella told me. "Why? Yeah just like that." Jimin grinned as the worker massaged his other foot.

"Well... I love Taehyung. I can't picture being with anyone else. But I'm terrified JK. In those lessons with that Lee I realised how... difficult being with Taehyung is. The responsibility of being Queen. I'm terrified I won't do a good job. I'm terrified of not living up to his parents." She told me, her shoulders sagging against the black leather chair.

"Aww sweetie." Jimin reached over and took her hand. I copied his action. "Don't you worry. You're going to be a fantastic queen. Don't worry." I said, smiling.

"I'm just so afraid JK. I have no knowledge of your language, customs, mannerisms or anything. I'm seriously struggling with those classes too because it's just not me!" Bella gestured dramatically.

"Every leader is different. There is nothing wrong with you." Jimin leant back and closed his eyes.

"Yep. You will do great. We will be there. Plus your friends will be here next week! Aren't you excited?!" I asked her. "Yeah!" She smiled.