You're getting heavy.

Stella.
~
"Good morning!" I smiled at the receptionist. The boys and I were all here with Stella to find out the gender. Our manager gave us an hour or two.

"Your Majesties. Sirs. The royal ward is already prepared." The woman bowed and we followed her.

"You guys just have someone do this for you?" Stella looked with wide eyes. "In case of assassinations." I shrugged. She nodded slowly.

We entered the room with a silver crown on the door. "Stay outside and let no one else in." I said firmly to the two guards who had accompanied us.

They nodded and bowed, leaving the room.

5 minutes later, after discussing what to eat afterwards, a woman in a uniform entered, her smile genuine on her face.

She seems happy to be doing this. Thank God it's a nice one unlike when Ari was born.

"Right! Let's get started. My name is Doctor Choi, but please call me Areum." The woman smiled at Stella.

"Nice to meet you. I'm Stella. I'm here for my check up?" She asked. "Of course! Lay down and I'll get the scan and the gel." She hurried around the room while the boys and I helped Stella on the bed.

"Jesus Bells you're getting heavy." Jimin groaned. "What." She looked at him as if her eyes wished a thousand tragedies upon him all at once with that one glare. "Your figure is beautiful." He gulped. "Better." She grinned.

After hooking her up to the machine and applying the gel, the boys sat on the couch on the other side to give Stella and I this moment. I held her hand as the screen was shown to us. We looked at it with full concentration. Doctor Areum did some zooming in.

"Congratulations Kim's! You have..." She paused dramatically. "Spit it out!" Stella snapped.

Areum laughed. "I'm messing with you. It's a baby girl." She grinned and went away to record the gender.

"A girl..." My eyes stared at the screen.

Stella looked at me with the happiest smile on her face. I smiled wide right back at her, our eyes becoming slightly watery.

I rushed to the boys.

"IT'S A GIRL!" I shouted, tears falling freely down my face.

They leaped up, yelling in excitement and crashing into me with a hug so powerful we all ended up on the floor.

"I'M GOING TO BE AN UNCLE!" Jimin cried.

"I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S A GIRL!" Hobi and Jin yelled.

We all got up and they hugged me properly.

"How do you raise a girl though?" JK asked.

"My wife is a girl Kook." I deadpanned.

"Ahhh right." He grinned sheepishly. We all laughed at his comment.

"Tae! Can you get the picture of the ultrasound? I want to send one to my parents!" Stella said, still staring at the screen intently. "Of course love." I said, immediately rushing to the nurse and paid for 4 so my mother could see as well and one each for ourselves.

"Make that 10 pictures." Namjoon called. "It's the first kid between us! We want to remember this moment!" Hobi sighed happily. I chuckled. "Add another six for the crazy uncles." I told the doctor. She laughed and did so.

We then fixed Stella and walked out, the guards following from the front and behind.

"So this means watching out for boys Tae!" Jimin wriggled his eyebrows.

"No. There will never be any boys because she is not dating anyone." I said firmly. They burst out laughing.

"We will wait until the time comes." Stella smiled happily. I grinned down at her, giving her a quick kiss.

2 hours later

"That dress is cute! Oh! This skirt would make her look so soft!" Jimin said, pointing at the screen we had gathered around to shop for girls clothing.

Stella was thankfully asleep or else she would kill them at the amount they were spending.

Well, I was spending.

"Buy her tiny Timberlands!" Jungkook said happily.

"You guys! Just make a list for me ok?" I rubbed my eyes tiredly. "Let me handle this." Yoongi sat on the chair and went into the online stores. I laid on my bed as they all picked out various items.

"Done!" After 55 minutes. Jesus. "Great. But it on my card." I said. They did.

"Ok guys we got practise!" Namjoon said after checking his watch. We all groaned and left. I quickly called Ariana to come and watch Stella.

*On Call*

"Ariana? Could you watch Stella? The girls are coming over cause Jimin informed them." I asked.

Ari: Sure! I love them! I'll bring some movies and also we can have a girls day! I haven't had one in ages! Also maybe catch a movie or go to-

"Don't make the plans with me until you have finalised them!" I groaned.

Ari: Jesus ok ok! Bye Tae!

"Bye Ari."

*Call Ended*

Why practise now.

~~

~E

So proud

So proud.