Pompous idiot.

Taehyung.
~
I watched Ariana and Stella talk loudly as we walked around the gardens.

"Jimin calm down it won't be that difficult. Just walk to her and say hi!" JK sighed. "I can't. Emily is my photography idol Jungkook! I'll make a fool out of myself." Jimin groaned.

"You will be fine Chim." I laughed. "That's a lot coming from you lover boy. You were a disaster when you spoke to Bella before." He smirked.

"I didn't!" I huffed.

"Lies!" JK laughed as we walked through the roses.

I turned to face the girls again. "I heard Jin is going to ask out Ariana." Jimin said.

"WHAT?" I yelled. The girls stopped talking and turned. "Tae you ok?" Stella looked at me with worry. "Yes I'm fine." I said, smiling forcefully at her. She nodded and they continued talking.

"Yes Taehyung she is old enough now." Jungkook said.

"But it's Jin. Jin you guys." I stated. "Yes your best friend. You should be happy. At least it's not that prince Fabio of Spain." Jimin pointed out.

"That guy was a pervert." JK agreed. I couldn't help but wince at the memory of that asshole. "True." I said.

"Nicholas!" I heard my sister say suddenly.

Who.

"Oh Stella this is one of my friends from Thailand. Nicholas this is Stella, my soon to be sister in law!" Ariana squealed.

A man I had NEVER seen before was smiling down at Stella.

He was tall and fair skinned with extremely white blonde hair. He had a flashing white smile and the most innocent dark eyes.

"That... is one handsome man." Jimin said.

"Well hello Stella. I've heard all about you." He kissed her hand.

"Where from?" She asked him. "The news. You're practically everywhere." He grinned.

Jimin, Jungkook and I walked up to them. I took Stella's hand and glared at him.

"Ah the crowned prince. Pleasure." He smirked at me.

Oh this bitch.

"Yes. This is Jimin and Jungkook." I said, not bothering to offer my hand.

"Nice to meet you!" Jungkook said eagerly, smiling. Nicholas smiled back.

"Jimin." He stuck out his hand and Nicholas shook it.

"Stella I must say your outfit is amazing. Saint Laurent I believe." He said. "How did you know?" She smiled. "I have a shirt just like that." He laughed. She laughed with him.

"It's comfy." She grinned. "Tell me about yourself." He asked, taking her hand from me and walking off through the garden.

"I love painting!" She said.

"Isn't he great Tae?" Ariana said happily.

"Fantastic." I rolled my eyes. "Ariana I must tell you about the new line they have!" Nicholas called. Ariana skipped to his other side and the three of us watched them walk away.

"The hell just happened." Jimin said, eyes wide.

"Jin has competition." JK said. "Even Tae does." Jimin looked at me.

"Jin will be pissed." Jimin added. "That little bitch. He is stealing my sister and my fiancee." I growled.

I dialled Jin quickly.

*On Call*

Hyung: Yes Tae what's up?

"My sister is being flirted with by some pompous idiot." I hissed.

Hyung: Tae she doesn't like me.

"You like pink she like pink. She likes you and you like her. Do something!" I ran a hand through my hair in frustration.

Hyung: She does? But I thought you didn't want me to go out with her.

"I'd do anything to get her away from him. He is taking my wife Jin!" I yelled.

Hyung: Oh damn. I'll come over.

"Thank you!" I said.

*Call Ended*

"This bitch is going down." I growled.

Fuck no is he taking my wife OR my sister.

~~

~E

HAPPY BIRTHDAY OUR BABY ANGEL TAE!