Back off.

Taehyung.
~
Don't they stop talking?

I glared at Jungkook. He seemed happily oblivious as usual, talking to Stella and Jimin. I just sat there waiting for the taxi to pick up Jungkook.

"Tae?" I felt a warm hand tap mine. I look up and saw Stella looking at me with concern. "You ok?" She asked.

"Yeah I'm fine!" I smiled at her, instantly feeling better.

"Great! Cause I was wondering..." She mumbled, twisting her hair. I patiently waited for her to finish her sentence.

"Well I was wondering if you wanted to be my plus one? You know to this party at Oxford University. I mean you don't have to-" I interrupted her.

"Yes." I said without hesitation. She blushed. JK and Jimin smiled at her. They then smirked at me. I gave them a glare that read shut up then smiled at Stella.

"Um... cool. So... 8pm tomorrow?" She said, smiling widely. I grinned down at her. Even sitting down she was still shorter.

"Absolutely. We'll take my car."I insisted. She nodded.

"Taehyung and Stella sitting in a tree!" Jimin started singing. I rolled my eyes.

These two don't stop do they?

"K-I-S-S-I-N-G!" Jungkook and Jimin both shouted out. I face palmed. Stella didn't hear. She was already in the taxi.

Thank God.

We dropped JK at his hotel. This man was literally screaming not to be separated with Stella.

Back off.

Where did that thought come from?

Honestly my thoughts were weird nowadays. I shook his head and dragged Stella, leaving JK with Jimin.

"Bye Jimin! Bye JK!" Stella waved at them. "Until we meet again my love!" JK said dramatically. She laughed. My stomach twisted uncomfortably.

Why did it do that?!

She turned to me, smiling. "So do tell Taetae. Where are we going?" She asked. My heart did a flip.

Huh?

"Um... well... I was wondering if we could go shopping? I-I mean I've  never... um...actually..." I stuttered. Seriously Kim Taehyung are you incapable of speaking. Why now?!

"Come on Tae I don't bite! I thought we were friends!"She winked playfully.

"I'VE NEVER BEEN OUT WITH A GIRL BEFORE." I shouted.

I hid my face in my hands and stopped walking.

Did I have to shout?! God I'm such an IDIOT. SHE IS GOING TO RUN AWAY AND I'LL NEVER SEE HER AGAIN! I'LL MOVE! MAYBE CANADA IS NICE...

"Tae?" She said quietly.

I looked at her, peeping through my fingers. "Y-yeah..?" I anxiously replied.

"I'm honoured to go out with you. You have been nothing but a kind and genuine person and I seriously like that. I honestly don't know why you think so badly of yourself, I mean look at you!" She exclaimed. I looked at her in confusion.

What.

"Don't give me the look. Do you honestly NOT know how amazing you are?" She looked at me, stunned.

"I don't know really... I don't seem to be what girls are really into... I've never been on a date before." I mumbled. Then I realised what I said.

"I mean not a d-date! I mean your perfect. Wait no! Your not! Um WAIT. I MEANT UM THIS ISN'T A DATE. Well! I don't know!" I blushed.

STUPID STUPID STUPID.

She burst out laughing. "Tae I wouldn't want to have anyone else as my date!" She said, still laughing.

"R-really?" My mouth opened at this.

I thought she'd go for Jungkook to be honest or Jimin.

"Of course idiot! Now come on the mall is calling us!" She took my hand and dragged me to a waiting taxi, not noticing the big grin on my face.

I then began to give myself a serious pep talk in the car.

Ok Tae. You have never been shopping with a girl before. I mean it can't be that bad right?

~~

~E