December twin.

Stella.
~
I shoved my hands into the pockets of my sweatpants. It was nice actually, walking with him.  It was easy, our legs were both long so the pace was good.

"So Tae, what brings you here to Oxford? I mean, Korea is pretty far." I asked, curiously.

"It's a long story..." He said, looking uncomfortable. "Hey." I nudged him playfully. "If you don't want to tell me you don't have to! I was curious but if you don't want to it's fine!" I smiled.

He grinned a grateful boxy smile. "Thank you." He spoke softly.

Next question then.

"So how old are you then?" I asked. He looked older than me but not by much.

"I'm 23. I turn 24 on the 30th December." He answered. "You?" He looked at me.

He is older. Why is that hot?

"I'm 19. I turn 20 in December. Like you." I laughed at this fact. He smiled and clutched his heart dramatically.

"Is this destiny that has brought us together? I have met my December twin!" I laughed as he spoke to the sky. "Your such a weirdo!" I laughed. He burst out laughing at that. "Only for you." He smiled after finishing laughing. I blushed.

My heart is feeling things!

"Right, I forgot you don't know anyone." I smirked. "Hey! I have friends!" He exclaimed, faking an angry voice. "Sureeee." I said.

"Hey we are here!" I immediately walked ahead and entered the cafe.

His eyes widened as he looked around. "I've never been inside an English cafe before!" He squealed in excitement, looking around in amazement. He rushed around, completely oblivious to all the stares he was getting, taking pictures of literally EVERYTHING.

"Hey kid! Let's order shall we?" I called him. He looked around, his face looking like a child that was just told he could have ice cream. I giggled. Adorable. I thought.

After ordering literally everything on the menu, me insisting on paying for his first English experience, I watched him stuff his face, his red lips pouting as he chewed.

Seriously how adorable is that?!

"You like it?" I asked him. "Like it? This is so good!" He beamed at me, stuffing a slice of cake in his mouth. I laughed. After the food, we got to know each other more.

"So Stella, what do you enjoy besides painting?" He asked, wiping his mouth.

"Well, I love music. It's really important to me. I also like modelling for Emily whenever she needs help on a project, I love modelling. Besides art I really would like to pursue it. Emily is the opposite. She hates being in front of the camera. I keep telling her she is beautiful, but she never believes me." I frowned at that.

She is such an idiot sometimes.

"I like being with my friends, I love going to visit my parents. I can't wait for 3 more months! My mum and dad are amazing." I said proudly. He smiled at that.

"You?"I asked, leaning back into my chair comfortably.

"Well, I like acting and singing and dancing. But my parents didn't allow such things. I was hoping to get something here instead. It's one of the reasons I came." He said.

"I totally understand! You wanted a change for yourself to try something you enjoy. Something that guarantees a good outcome with your happiness." I said.