Who did this.

Stella.
~
"What kind of twisted weirdo leaves a note with the cash registry..." I muttered as I followed the directions.

God why am I listening to the note.

I pulled a curl in frustration.

Honestly I'd try anything to get him back.

Walking along the streets I followed the directions of a note. I twisted and turned up alleys and streets and nearly got lost at one point.

I finally came to a halt outside a small door in the back of an alley. This place must have been shut down years ago, I thought as I examined the boarded windows.

Suddenly the door swung open and before I had any time to react a funny smelling cloth was slammed onto my nose.

I struggled and then jabbed at the neck of the attacker.

The person was male.

They groaned in pain. Before I could even run, something hard collided with my head. I fell to the ground.

2 hours later

"Stella? Oh my god Stella wake up! Baby girl it's me! Wake up please!" I heard a strangled cry come from probably a few metres away.

My eyes fluttered open. "Oh my god your awake!" A male voice spoke. I groaned in pain and held my head.

Give me a second will you?

I then looked around. My eyes widened. I scrambled to my feet, hit by a wave of dizziness but I honestly didn't care.

"TAEHYUNG!" I tried to run towards him, but thick steel chains held my arms back. I pulled at them. "Stella stop you will hurt your wrists." He looked worried. I stopped struggling and took him in fully.

I gasped.

He was covered in cuts and bruises. His lips were cherry red, but with his own blood and it was dry on his chin. He had what appeared to be holes in his arms, blood leaking out of them.

He winced as he shifted his chair forward slowly.

I snapped.

"Who did this." I snarled. "That would be me miss." A man came in the room. He walked up to me and stared into my eyes.

Oh really.

"Listen here you bastard. You better not touch him anymore because once I'm out of these I'm going to break every bone in your pathetic body and then make you permanently blind." I spat in his face.

"You will be dead before you can." He took out a handkerchief and wiped his face. I pulled as hard as I could, yanking at the chains. "You bitch! LET HIM GO!" I kicked him in the area I won't name.

He groaned and went on his knees, moaning. "Now let us go." I hissed. Tae grinned at me.

"After that incident, I don't think you should be treated better than your boyfriend. Let him watch the show shall we?" He said, groaning as he stood up.

What?

"Stefan. You can have your fun with her." He spoke into a microphone. He then left the room.

"What?" Taehyung's eyes widened.

Another man entered. He was tall, and actually quite good looking.

But what terrified me was the evil, lustful expression on his face.

"Look at you." He smirked. He looked me and down.

Oh my god I feel like a piece of meat.

"Beautiful. The stuff I can do to you." He said, licking his lips. He stood in front of me then squatted down and chained my legs to the wall.

"Stop it you pervert! Get off!" I shivered as one of his hands crept under my shirt and pulled at my bra strap. He snapped it, making me wince.

"GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM HER!"Taehyung was screaming now.

"Or what?" Stefan licked my jaw. "Stop." I was trembling now. "STOP IT! GET OFF HER! I SWEAR IF YOU TOUCH HER AGAIN!" Taehyung screamed.

The man simply ignored him. His hands just went everywhere. I was sobbing now. "S-stop." I cried as he sucked on my neck roughly.

"STELLA! NO! STOP IT PLEASE! PLEASE STOP YOU SICK BITCH!" Taehyung was furious now, thrashing around in his chair.

"I bet she feels great. What do you think?" Stefan smirked at him. "DON'T YOU DARE." Taehyung growled. I whimpered as his hand went for my belt buckle.

No. Please anything but this.

~~

~E

Guys this has actually happened to many women around the planet

Guys this has actually happened to many women around the planet. It pains me to write about this but I like people to be made aware you know? We should always be safe.