Just not now.

Jimin.
~
"Tae calm down she is with your sister and her friends." I said, forcing my eyes open as it was 1am.

"How can I? We haven't been apart in months!" He waved his arms in the dramatically and pouted.

"Yeah that's why we had to pull you two away." Namjoon rubbed at his arm where Stella had previously ripped off herself as he attempted to pull her away from Taehyung.

"You got that right. It's like trying to separate a leech." Jungkook winced as he rubbed his jaw where Tae had accidentally elbowed him in the face.

"I said I was sorry but we can't help it!" He sat on the floor of our studio, looking like a moody child.

"She is having a girls night out. They do these things Tae." Jin laughed slightly.

"I m-" We interrupted him. "YOU MISS HER WE KNOW." We all yelled then burst out laughing.

"Jesus ok. Anyways you guys I need some help with some wedding planning." He said.

"Of course." Yoongi looked up at him lazily from the couch.

Taehyung went to his laptop and opened it. Our eyes widened at the full wedding plan he had on a PowerPoint presentation.

"Is that 101 slides?" Hoseok looked at it in astonishment.

"Stella and I are very ambitious. It's a royal wedding so it needs a lot of planning." He shrugged.

"Ok colour scheme should be white and black like soft white you know?" He said. "Does that mean our tuxedos will be white?" I asked him. "No just follow the dress code. Wear what you want but it has to be appropriate." He said.

We went through the entire thing and let me tell you. That took forever but we are all pretty excited now.

"Hey Tae?" Jungkook asked him. "Yeah?" He acknowledged him, sipping some hot coco.

"Do you want children?" JK said. Taehyung choked on a marshmallow.

"U-um..." He sputtered slightly, wide eyed. "Well do you?" I smirked now.

"Of course I want children. Just not now." He said firmly.

"How many?" Namjoon asked curiously. "Five." He said. "The fuck. Elle ain't a baby factory Tae." Yoongi looked at him in plain shock. "I want lots of kids!" Tae said, placing his mug on the table.

"Yeah but you don't make them." Jin yawned. Tae glared at him.

"Ari texted. She sent pictures." Jin said, smiling softly. "Whipped." Yoongi smirked. "At least I have a lover." Jin huffed. "Let's see then." I said and we all moved to look at his screen.

Stella, Ariana, Emily and Cherry were beaming at the camera as they sat and ate ice cream at the dining table. Another was of them laughing at the TV. The next was of them huddled under the blankets and then another was of the girls looking at Stella doing a handstand.

"These are so cute!" I squealed. "Is that a man's hand?" Namjoon squinted to the corner of the blanket in the photo.

"Come to think of it, who is taking these?" Taehyung scratched his head. "Um I dunno." Hoseok shrugged.

"I bet you it's that Nicholas." Taehyung spat suddenly.

"But why wouldn't they say anything?" JK asked. "I don't think he was originally invited. Also they expect their boyfriend and their fiance to trust them." Jin said, looking at Taehyung firmly.

"I trust them. Just not that guy!" Taehyung huffed.

"Calm down Tae." Namjoon opened his book and sat next to Jin.