I think I like you.

Stella.
~
I've been in this house for five days now. My audition is in 2 weeks. I've been practising for hours everyday. I decided to write an original as well, so I've been working on that.

When I'm done practising every day, I look around or I watch TV. I'm know I'm in Taehyung's house. I can tell by the pictures on the wall, Tannie running around all day and the sign on his bedroom door saying 'Taetae'. I haven't been in there. I didn't want to intrude.

He hasn't answered any of my messages or calls at all.

What if something happened to him! Wait I'm just over reacting. He is probably with his family.

I relaxed slightly at this.he would call when he is ready. Then I heard the doorbell. I jumped from the sofa and ran to the door. I suddenly hesitated.

This could be anyone. I'm not at home anymore.

I looked through the peep hole. I let out a sigh of relief. It was Jungkook looking at the door, bouncing up and down impatiently.

I then realised that Jimin was with him, running his hand through his hair as usual.

Then my eyes widened.

They weren't alone.

I slowly opened the door.

"STELLA?!" JK and Jimin yelped in surprise. "Hi guys."I smiled. I then looked at the other men with them. There were four new faces.

One of them was tall with broad shoulders, and probably one of the most beautiful men I've ever seen. He smiled kindly.

The other man beside him was even taller. He grinned at me, and a set of cute dimples were displayed.

The other one was smaller then all of them, well, besides Jimin. He has soft features and surprisingly, cold eyes.

Well then. Alrighty.

The last man was tall, with one of the biggest, warmest smiles I've ever seen on anyone's face.

Are all their friends gorgeous korean men or what?!

"Come in you guys. I'll explain everything." I let them inside. I sat down on one of the couches.

Jungkook sat next to me and immediately lay on my lap. I played with his hair. The others sat on the sofa opposite.

"Now. Who the fuck are you." The smallest stranger said bluntly.

I like his honesty.

"I'm Stella. I'm a friend of Tae's. I'm auditioning for Bighit as they accepted my singing audition video. I'm sorry if I freaked you guys out. " I looked down at Jungkook. His eyes widened as he sat up suddenly. "YOUR AUDITIONING FOR MY COMPANY? YAYYYY!" He pulled me in a bone crushing hug.

"Jungkook." I said, my words slightly muffled from my face in his jacket. "Yeah?" He said, not letting go of me. "I love you but get off I'm suffocating." I said. He quickly let go. "Sorry." He grinned hugely.

"I'm so proud of you sis!" Jimin walked over and gave me a big hug. "Thanks Chim."I grinned as we broke apart. I then realised something. My eyes widened. "CHIM!" I shrieked. "What?" He looked scared. "YOUR HAIR!"I gasped.

He had dyed it a bright pink. "You like it?" He smirked. "I think it makes you look hot. Who knew a man with pink hair looked so good!"I said sincerely. "Thanks love." He kissed my cheek. I smiled.

"You guys dating or is this a kinky threesome thing?" The cold looking one asked. I grinned. "Not at all. They are both like my older brothers." Jimin and JK smiled proudly. "That's my girl right there." JK winked at me playfully.