15

He took her in for a kiss , he was trying to be gentle but it was still rough on a human tiny girl like his mate , she fisted his shirt closing her eyes tight .. she struggled against his hold as she couldn’t breath anymore .

“ stop moving .. damn .” he knew he had to control himself for his little mate
Still she moved again unintentionally.. he groaned scaring her “ stop moving sugar .. “ she almost fainted from embarrassment hiding her face in his chest
Maids didn’t dare look nor leave the kitchen as they had to make lunch for his soldiers .
He took her like a child as she straddled him towards her room , putting her on her bed she shivered in fear of what his going to do to her
“ don’t worry baby I won’t touch you that way here I know it would be uncomfortable for you love .” he whispered in her ear his voice lightening a fire inside of her
She nodded her cheeks as red as a tomato
“ al..alright .” She stuttered flushed and helpless under him .

He left her there on the bed as he went to take a cold bath.
.
.
.
They ate lunch together in silence , then he left to check on his soldiers as he got mindlinked ..

She threw herself on the couch not knowing what to do anymore .. she suddenly decided to go out to her secret place ..
She sat on the rock looking at the river when she heard screams , she got scared but she was curious.. she walked carefully towards the source of the voice .. she saw her man’s soldiers and his majesty torturing a man mercilessly while a woman is captured and chained .
She could hear her heart beats in her ears , she felt dizzy and almost vomited from all the blood she saw .. reality hit her hard , she forgot how merciless he is , she forgot that everyone called him a monster , she forgot how rough he is and how he handled her when he took her away by force from her life and family ..
She shivered in fear taking few steps back she stepped on a twig making heads turn towards her at the same time a man from nowhere captured her putting a blade on her throat ..
“ walk if you don’t want to be dead .” she cried softly in fear her lips wobbling, scared of her husband more than the one holding a blade on her throat.

“ if you want this girl safe you better leave my friends alone , I’m sure she’s your mate as your scent is too strong on her . alpha king .” he mocked “ she saw everything.. such a little fox spying .”

She looked terrified and out of breath, he glared at her she shrieked looking down ..
“ do whatever you want .. she knows that what I’m going to do to her is far worse .”
“ so she’s not your mate .!!” exclaimed the stranger getting tense he drew the blade far too close to her skin she screamed in terror

Suddenly the stranger found himself on the floor his face smashed by the king’s fists all bloody and unrecognizable..

Wren screamed in fear of what’s going to happen to the man and to her after .
Soldiers shielded her from the scene “ you dare threaten me with my mate you peace of shit .” he growled making her whimper and his men kneel .. within seconds the man was terrifyingly beaten to the other side .. he turned around walking menacingly towards his mate who almost did it on herself if she had any fluids in her system , she took steps back crying her heart out in fear , she gasped when she looked right in his eyes , his eyes were yellow , it terrified her, she tripped falling down on her bottom .

He looked away trying to control his wolf , he doesn’t want to hurt her , he looked away “ take the queen to her house and lock her in her bedroom until I come .” he ordered anger oozing out of him , she knew she’s gonna get it later when he comes .

As two guards escorted her to her grandparents house she cried herself all the way, guards were pitying her for they knew what their king is capable of .

As she entered maids were informed and escorted to her bedroom , before they could lock her in she spoke.. “ can’t I stay in my grandma's room until his majesty comes.?” She didn’t want to stay in her room she thought maybe staying in her grandparents room is more safe than staying in hers  .

“ No Luna , we can’t break the alpha king's orders , it costs us our lives .” spoke one of the maids, earning a nod , she locked the room from outside after taking the keys from wren .

She sat there hugging her knees to her chest in terror she knew that this time he won’t show any leniency towards her, she started feeling anxious , what if she escapes from her window‼,but then again it was dangerous outside he might come anytime also she knew that if she’s able to escape he will catch her in minutes.

Meanwhile after he finished torturing the rogues and taking informations from them he washed his hands in the river , his shirt got blood stains and he knew that will terrify his mate .

He could've killed all of them in a couple of seconds but he needed some informations ..

Walking towards her house , he went for a bath first and changed his clothes.. he then walked in on her to find her sleeping like a baby in his mother’s womb , tear stains on her cheeks and tiny hands fisting the sheets .
He sat on a chair near the bed waiting for her to wake up.
He thought about a way to punish her without scarring her , he doesn’t want to hurt her but he wanted to discipline her so she doesn’t act irrationally like earlier  ..